By Dipo Olowookere
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointments of 13 persons to head some federal government agencies.
A statement issued on Monday by the Director of Press in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Bolaji Adebiyi, named some of the agencies as the NRC, ITF, SON and others.
Those appointed and their agencies include:
- Mr Joseph Ari as Director General of Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Dr Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami) as Director General of the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
- Engineer Simbi Kesiye Wabote as the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Content Monitoring Board
- Aboloma Osita Anthony as Director General of the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON)
- Mamman Amadu as Director General of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- Barrister Sharon Ikeazor as Executive Secretary of Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD)
- Princess Akodundo Gloria as National Coordinator/CEO of the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD)
- Alhaji Ahmed Bobboi as Executive Secretary of the Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF)
- Umana Okon Umana as Managing Director of Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority
- Sa’adiya Faruq as Federal Commissioner for the National Commission for Refugees, Migrant and Internally Displaced Persons
- Engineer Usman Abubakar as Chairman of Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC)
- Dr. Bello Aliyu Gusau as Executive Secretary of Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
13. Mrs Yewande Sadiku as Executive Secretary of the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC).