The same dress worn by different women never looks the same. Looking good in a beautiful dress goes beyond the piece of clothing itself.
There are foundations you must lay to accentuate your clothes without which an expensive dress might just look bland.
- Take good care of your skin, paying closer attention to the areas that speak volumes about you – face, feet and hands. No matter your complexion get your skin to glow. Take advantage of the West-African black soap, honey and avocado oil for your skin care regimen- this combo work wonders for the skin without doing any damage like many OTC products do.
- Know that your finger nails speak volumes! Don’t ignore your manicure and pedicure. Keep your nails perpetually clean and paint in clear polish but if you want more, polish in flattering colours.
- Choose your accessories carefully. Consider the colour of your clothes, time and type of occasion you are about to attend before choosing accessories.
- Don’t spare the heels! Walk tall and confidently in heels that matches your clothes only if you can help it. If you are one of those who are never comfortable in heels opt for nice wedges or flat shoes.
- Except you are very sure of your prowess with make-up, don’t use too much. Less they say is always more. If you can employ the service of a professional please do so but if not take your time in helping yourself. Make sure to use only shades suitable for your skin type and complexion. If you can’t get a hang of it and there’s no one around to help, chose nude (soft, almost bland) colours.
- Attitude is everything. Wear a smile, create a pleasant aura about you, raise your head and look up. Show some confidence!
This post is courtesy Fashion Designer Association of Nigeria (FADAN)
more recommended stories
CNN Features Nigerian Choreographer Seyi Oluyole
By Modupe Gbadeyanka Founder of Dream.
Jide Taiwo Dumps TheNETng for Boomplay’s Buzz
By Adedapo Adesanya Ace journalist and.
Toyin Abraham Marries Actor Hubby, Welcomes Baby Boy
By Dipo Olowookere Female Nigerian movie.
Sade Okoya Tells Forbes Africa Future of Manufacturing in Nigeria
With Eleganza Group currently employing about.
6th AFRIMA Receives Highest Entries with 8157 Submissions
By Adedapo Adesanya The 6th edition.
Quickteller Sponsors Customers to Music Fest in New York
By Adedapo Adesanya Three lucky customers.
Canal+ Acquires Iroko TV’s ROK Studios
By Dipo Olowookere Popular French media.
How Nigerians Lavished N3bn on Movies in Six Months
By Adedapo Adesanya Data from the.