By Modupe Gbadeyanka
A new Governing Council has been approved by the Ogun State Governor, Mr Ibikunle Amosun, for the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye.
A statement signed by Secretary to the Ogun State Government disclosed that the council members were drawn from the academia, business and political sectors. It added that the council would be inaugurated at a date to be announced later.
The composition of the Governing Council is as follows:-
1) Pro Chancellor and Chairman of Council: Mrs Mosun Bello–Olusoga
2) The Vice Chancellor
3) Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic): Prof. Ebun Oduwole
4) Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration)
5) 4 External Members
- a) Prince Odubunmi Solarin
- b) Chief Samson Oderinde
- c) Mrs Abimbola Akeredolu (SAN)
- d) Laolu Olabimtan
6) 4 Members representing the University Senate
- a) Prof K.B Olurin
- b) Prof O Olubomehin
- c) Prof A.O Olatunji
- d) Dr C.O Adekoya
7) 2 Members representing the Congregation of the University
- a) Prof O.O Adebawo
- b) Mr Oluite Adekoya
8) A Member representing the Convocation
9) A Representative of the State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
10) The Registrar of the University, Mrs Lara Osunsanya will serve as the Secretary of Council
more recommended stories
GTBank Builds Nigeria’s First Digital Play Centre for Children
Banks only build branches, or so.
60,000 Children to Benefit from Oranto’s Support to Education in South Sudan
By Dipo Olowookere As part of.
Livingstone College Student Wins 2018 National ICT Olympiad
By Dipo Olowookere The first national.
Sahara Group Unveils Strategy to Revive Reading Culture
In order to rejuvenate reading culture.