By Modupe Gbadeyanka
A new Governing Council has been approved by the Ogun State Governor, Mr Ibikunle Amosun, for the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye.
A statement signed by Secretary to the Ogun State Government disclosed that the council members were drawn from the academia, business and political sectors. It added that the council would be inaugurated at a date to be announced later.
The composition of the Governing Council is as follows:-
1) Pro Chancellor and Chairman of Council: Mrs Mosun Bello–Olusoga
2) The Vice Chancellor
3) Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic): Prof. Ebun Oduwole
4) Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration)
5) 4 External Members
- a) Prince Odubunmi Solarin
- b) Chief Samson Oderinde
- c) Mrs Abimbola Akeredolu (SAN)
- d) Laolu Olabimtan
6) 4 Members representing the University Senate
- a) Prof K.B Olurin
- b) Prof O Olubomehin
- c) Prof A.O Olatunji
- d) Dr C.O Adekoya
7) 2 Members representing the Congregation of the University
- a) Prof O.O Adebawo
- b) Mr Oluite Adekoya
8) A Member representing the Convocation
9) A Representative of the State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
10) The Registrar of the University, Mrs Lara Osunsanya will serve as the Secretary of Council
more recommended stories
Fidelity Bank Hosts Interactive Education Advisory Session
By Dipo Olowookere In order to.
Cambridge Honours 91 Students from 46 Schools in Nigeria
On Friday, June 14, 2019, about.
Bloomberg Expands Financial Journalism Training to New Countries
The Bloomberg Media Initiative Africa’s (BMIA).
15 Students Score 100% in 2019 Cowbellpedia Qualifying Exam
Results of the 2019 Cowbellpedia qualifying.
Financial Literacy: Stanbic IBTC, JAN Host MoneyBee Competition
A member of Standard Bank Group,.
University of Alberta Honours Adesina AfDB President
The University of Alberta will confer.
Stanford to Train African, Indian Entrepreneurs
In order to support economic growth.
GTBank Launches #BeatTheDistance Campaign to Boost Education in Rural Communities
As the country marks the 2019.