By Modupe Gbadeyanka
A new Governing Council has been approved by the Ogun State Governor, Mr Ibikunle Amosun, for the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye.
A statement signed by Secretary to the Ogun State Government disclosed that the council members were drawn from the academia, business and political sectors. It added that the council would be inaugurated at a date to be announced later.
The composition of the Governing Council is as follows:-
1) Pro Chancellor and Chairman of Council: Mrs Mosun Bello–Olusoga
2) The Vice Chancellor
3) Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic): Prof. Ebun Oduwole
4) Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration)
5) 4 External Members
- a) Prince Odubunmi Solarin
- b) Chief Samson Oderinde
- c) Mrs Abimbola Akeredolu (SAN)
- d) Laolu Olabimtan
6) 4 Members representing the University Senate
- a) Prof K.B Olurin
- b) Prof O Olubomehin
- c) Prof A.O Olatunji
- d) Dr C.O Adekoya
7) 2 Members representing the Congregation of the University
- a) Prof O.O Adebawo
- b) Mr Oluite Adekoya
8) A Member representing the Convocation
9) A Representative of the State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
10) The Registrar of the University, Mrs Lara Osunsanya will serve as the Secretary of Council
more recommended stories
Stanbic IBTC Offers Enhanced School Fees Payment Solutions
By Modupe Gbadeyanka As schools reopen.
Zedvance Begins Back-to-School Campaign
By Modupe Gbadeyanka Innovative consumer finance.
Publiseer Mulls Google Play Books Partnership
By Dipo Olowookere Nigeria’s digital publishing.
2019 Cowbellpedia Math Qualifying Exams Hold February 9
By Modupe Gbadeyanka Organisers of the.