This year, the UBA Marketplace will be offering an offline shopping experience at the 2019 TEF Forum.
At the UBA Marketplace, hundreds of small business will be given the opportunity to exhibit and sell their products for free to thousands of visitors:
Below are the 10 reasons why you should at the event and not miss the 2019 edition of the UBA Marketplace, a place business minded people love to be.
- The event is for people of all ages.
- You get to meet and network with businesses from all over Africa
- Chilling with the Stars – Wizkid Niniola and DJ Cuppy
- Networking with trade leaders and SME’s in Africa
- Knowledge sessions and workshops with talented personalities.
- Exhibit your products to thousands of attendees
- Buy a large variety of products from Africa
- Lots of fun prized and giveaways
- Watch an exclusive viewing of Lion King
- Food and drinks available for all so what are you waiting for?
No matter what, it promises to be a thrilling experience.
more recommended stories
Rejecting Ethnic Profiling Against Fulanis in Enugu by Social Media
By Brown Justice The latest report.
Role of Real Estate Valuation in the Economic Development of Nigeria
By Lansar Aghaji & Co Today,.
How to Create Minimum Viable Product That Will Interest Customers
By Damilola Faustino Minimum Viable Product.
An Account of Corruption and Anomalies in Nigerian Immigration Service
By Omoshola Deji One of the.
How to Start Quarry Business in Nigeria: Follow These Easy Steps
By Adedapo Adesanya Setting up a.
Christianity, Stocks, Business: In Nigeria, Poverty is the Greatest Shame
By Nneka Okumazie For Nigeria, prosperity.
Buhari’s Certificate Controversy and the Essentiality of Education
By Omoshola Deji Nigeria’s 2019 presidential.
Meet Quintessential Oil Sector Expert Godwin Jedy-Agba
A gold fish has no hiding.