Business Post Nigeria is a digital financial news platform based in Lagos, Nigeria, committed to the dissemination of factual news from the business world to its teeming readers.
The platform, owned by Business Post Integrated, was established in 2016 by a team of dedicated financial journalists, who have worked with several reputable print and online media platforms in the country.
The company has a vision to ensure every Nigerian is well-informed on activities in the nation’s financial market and help them to be actively involved in the market.
We believe that through factual reporting of happenings in the financial market, our readers would be able to make informed investment decisions.
Though our focus is mainly on the capital market, especially the stock market, we work tirelessly to ensure that our readers get quality information about the other parts of the financial market like the fixed income market, foreign exchange market, commodity market amongst others.
We also keep our readers abreast of happenings from across the world.
Business Post Nigeria boasts of well-trained and dedicated journalists, who strive hard to give Nigerians and the world unbiased news reports from Nigeria and Africa. They are experienced to deliver their news stories in a simple language that can be easily understood.
At the moment, the team is led by Mr Dipo Olowookere, who is the Assistant Editor of the publication. He is an experienced financial journalist with over a decade experience on the job.
Mr Olowookere is a graduate of Mass Communication from the prestigious Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, Ogun State.
On the team also is Ms Modupe Gbadeyanka, a journalist who is ready to go extra mile to source for news materials for the benefit of her audience. She is also a graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, where she studied Computer Science, but her passion for writing made her joined journalism.
Also, on the team is Mr Ebitonye Akpodigha, a dedicated media practitioner, who is armed with a wealth of experience in the financial world. Mr Akpodigha is a graduate of Accounting from the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), Rivers State. He is a former investment banker and an expert in the Nigerian financial market. He has attended several seminars from within and outside the country.
Welcome to Business Post Nigeria. We are here to serve you better.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Highest Percentage of Women Entrepreneurs in Sub-Saharan Africa—Report September 26, 2021
- Capitalism World War, Interest Rates, Big Bang and Evolution September 26, 2021
- Verve Backs Effective Digitization of Public Identity System September 26, 2021
- Oyo SUBEC Adopts Iwe-Kika For Out-of-School Children September 26, 2021
- Lagos Eyes PPP to Bridge Infrastructure Gap September 26, 2021
- Making Money as a Short-Term Investor September 26, 2021
- Joseph-Amedu Heads National Blood Service Commission September 26, 2021
- NDLEA Boosts Anti-Drug Fight with Fresh Narcotic Assistants September 26, 2021
- Nigerian Exchange Rises 0.23% as Investors Mop up Bank Stocks September 25, 2021
- FX Demand Pressure Crashes Naira by N1.22 at I&E September 25, 2021