Business Post Nigeria is a digital financial news platform based in Lagos, Nigeria, committed to the dissemination of factual news from the business world to its teeming readers.
The platform, owned by Business Post Integrated, was established in 2016 by a team of dedicated financial journalists, who have worked with several reputable print and online media platforms in the country.
The company has a vision to ensure every Nigerian is well-informed on activities in the nation’s financial market and help them to be actively involved in the market.
We believe that through factual reporting of happenings in the financial market, our readers would be able to make informed investment decisions.
Though our focus is mainly on the capital market, especially the stock market, we work tirelessly to ensure that our readers get quality information about the other parts of the financial market like the fixed income market, foreign exchange market, commodity market amongst others.
We also keep our readers abreast of happenings from across the world.
Business Post Nigeria boasts of well-trained and dedicated journalists, who strive hard to give Nigerians and the world unbiased news reports from Nigeria and Africa. They are experienced to deliver their news stories in a simple language that can be easily understood.
At the moment, the team is led by Mr Dipo Olowookere, who is the Assistant Editor of the publication. He is an experienced financial journalist with over a decade experience on the job.
Mr Olowookere is a graduate of Mass Communication from the prestigious Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, Ogun State.
On the team also is Ms Modupe Gbadeyanka, a journalist who is ready to go extra mile to source for news materials for the benefit of her audience. She is also a graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, where she studied Computer Science, but her passion for writing made her joined journalism.
Also, on the team is Mr Ebitonye Akpodigha, a dedicated media practitioner, who is armed with a wealth of experience in the financial world. Mr Akpodigha is a graduate of Accounting from the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), Rivers State. He is a former investment banker and an expert in the Nigerian financial market. He has attended several seminars from within and outside the country.
Welcome to Business Post Nigeria. We are here to serve you better.
Latest News on Business Post
- Airtel Commences SmartCash Payment Operations in Nigeria May 19, 2022
- FBN Holdings to Take Over Access Bank’s Pension Fund Custodian Business May 19, 2022
- CBN Laments Failure of Oyo Farmers to Repay Agric Loans May 19, 2022
- Seplat Will Continue to Expand Under Guidance of Omiyi, Okeahalam—CEO May 19, 2022
- Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Introduces Education Loans May 19, 2022
- Again, Capital Bancorp Weakens NASD OTC Bourse by 0.02% May 19, 2022
- EFCC Questions Ex-NDDC Boss Nsima Ekere Over N47bn Fraud May 19, 2022
- Brent Crude Slides 2% on Global Stocks Dip May 19, 2022
- 91% Jump in FX Turnover Knocks Local Currency by 0.18% May 19, 2022
- Profit-Taking Drains Nigerian Equity Market by 0.07% May 19, 2022