Disclaimers for Business Post Nigeria
All the information on this website, https://businesspost.ng, is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Business Post Nigeria does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, Business Post Nigeria, is strictly at your own risk.
Business Post Nigeria will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Highest Percentage of Women Entrepreneurs in Sub-Saharan Africa—Report September 26, 2021
- Capitalism World War, Interest Rates, Big Bang and Evolution September 26, 2021
- Verve Backs Effective Digitization of Public Identity System September 26, 2021
- Oyo SUBEC Adopts Iwe-Kika For Out-of-School Children September 26, 2021
- Lagos Eyes PPP to Bridge Infrastructure Gap September 26, 2021
- Making Money as a Short-Term Investor September 26, 2021
- Joseph-Amedu Heads National Blood Service Commission September 26, 2021
- NDLEA Boosts Anti-Drug Fight with Fresh Narcotic Assistants September 26, 2021
- Nigerian Exchange Rises 0.23% as Investors Mop up Bank Stocks September 25, 2021
- FX Demand Pressure Crashes Naira by N1.22 at I&E September 25, 2021