Disclaimers for Business Post Nigeria
All the information on this website, https://businesspost.ng, is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Business Post Nigeria does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, Business Post Nigeria, is strictly at your own risk.
Business Post Nigeria will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Nigeria Lifts Suspension on New SIM Card Registration April 15, 2021
- We’ll Sanction CMOs Frustrating e-Dividend Mandate Process—SEC April 15, 2021
- Spotify Adds New Features to Promo Cards April 15, 2021
- FG to Supply Farmers Newly Released BT Cowpea April 15, 2021
- SEC Approves VFD Group N4.1bn Rights Issue April 15, 2021
- FG Must End Monetary Rascality to Avert Economic Crisis—Obaseki April 15, 2021
- FG Apologises to Nigerians over Poor Electricity Supply April 15, 2021
- ITF Signs MoU to Improve Air Force Research April 15, 2021
- Maritime Workers Disrupt Activities at AP Moller Terminals April 15, 2021
- Truimphant Delta State to Host 2022 NSF April 15, 2021