Disclaimers for Business Post Nigeria
All the information on this website, https://businesspost.ng, is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Business Post Nigeria does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, Business Post Nigeria, is strictly at your own risk.
Business Post Nigeria will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Latest News on Business Post
- NGX Spurs Capital Market Innovation to Attract Investors December 8, 2022
- Crude Oil Prices Fall To Lowest Levels in 10 Months December 8, 2022
- Nigerian Stocks Maintain Upward Trajectory Amid Weak Investor Sentiment December 8, 2022
- TOP FIFA World Cup 2022 Betting Sites in Nigeria December 7, 2022
- FG Raises N130bn from Sukuk Sales for Road Infrastructure December 7, 2022
- Senate Threatens to Withhold 2023 Capital Budget of State House, Others December 7, 2022
- Nigeria Sells Retail Bonds for 13.26% at N1,000 Per Unit December 7, 2022
- Buhari Promises More Investments in Aviation Sector December 7, 2022
- EFCC Auctions 435 Cars in Lagos [Photos] December 7, 2022
- Technology’s Impact on Fashion Manufacturing Industry December 7, 2022