Disclaimers for Business Post Nigeria
All the information on this website, https://businesspost.ng, is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Business Post Nigeria does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, Business Post Nigeria, is strictly at your own risk.
Business Post Nigeria will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Latest News on Business Post
- The Importance of Financing a Sustainable Future July 1, 2022
- UBEC Urges Oyo to Recruit More Teachers July 1, 2022
- NGX, Stakeholders to Discuss Ways to Improve Liquidity, Long Term Value July 1, 2022
- Inflation Menace Targets Transportation Fares July 1, 2022
- Algeria Joins Afreximbank as 52nd Member State July 1, 2022
- Airtel Targets 36.8% Unbanked Nigerians With SmartCash July 1, 2022
- Nigerian Crude Oil Output Down 80,000bpd in June July 1, 2022
- Stock Exchange Suspends Ardova, Niger Insurance, Seven Others July 1, 2022
- Binance Hires TikToker Khaby Lame for Web3 Awareness July 1, 2022
- Council Approves Board to Manage Power Sector Liabilities July 1, 2022