Business Post Nigeria (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://businesspost.ng website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection of information and how we use it.
Business Post Nigeria follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Business Post Nigeria uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that Business Post Nigeria has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Business Post Nigeria does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Nigeria Lifts Suspension on New SIM Card Registration April 15, 2021
- We’ll Sanction CMOs Frustrating e-Dividend Mandate Process—SEC April 15, 2021
- Spotify Adds New Features to Promo Cards April 15, 2021
- FG to Supply Farmers Newly Released BT Cowpea April 15, 2021
- SEC Approves VFD Group N4.1bn Rights Issue April 15, 2021
- FG Must End Monetary Rascality to Avert Economic Crisis—Obaseki April 15, 2021
- FG Apologises to Nigerians over Poor Electricity Supply April 15, 2021
- ITF Signs MoU to Improve Air Force Research April 15, 2021
- Maritime Workers Disrupt Activities at AP Moller Terminals April 15, 2021
- Truimphant Delta State to Host 2022 NSF April 15, 2021