By Modupe Gbadeyanka
In order to make its customers enjoy the festive season and have unfettered access to the internet, one of the leading telecommunications services providers in the country, Airtel Nigeria, has reduced the prices of its Wi-Fi devices.
The GSM network provider in a statement on Monday said the new exciting offers on its Home BroadBand (HBB) devices, including MiFIs, Routers and the ODU Smartbox, will re-ignite the sparkle of the Yuletide season.
The company explained that the offer, which will last through the Yuletide season, is aimed at giving Airtel customers the opportunity to achieve more with fast and reliable internet connectivity during the period.
It was disclosed that the Home Broadband Routers, which were priced at N25,000 with complimentary 160GB, are now available at N19, 999 only, while the MiFIs previously sold at N12,000 with complimentary 55GB are now priced at N9,999 only and the ODU Smartbox has been slashed to N65,000 + free installation with up to 300GB complementary data from the original price of N70,000.
These devices, the company said in the statement, are available at all Airtel Stores and partner outlets across the country.
“Airtel is committed to creating unique and innovative offers that make life simpler and easier with the ultimate aim of giving more joy all its customers.
“We are confident that this fascinating Yuletide Offer will be a veritable platform for families to bond and exchange the perfect gifts this season,” said Godfrey Efeurhobo, Airtel’s Director of Home Broadband.
Airtel Home Broadband devices are designed to give customers continuous access to data, whilst riding on its robust 4G network especially with the recent introduction of the unlimited ultra-plans which was designed to meet the growing demand for quality home broadband experience with consideration for those working from home, schooling remotely and enjoying home entertainment.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Onne Customs Raises Revenue 69.4% to N38.9 billion in Q1 2021 April 22, 2021
- YouTube Launches Inaugural Africa Reading Challenge April 22, 2021
- Audiomack, MTN Develop Data Bundle for Music Streaming April 22, 2021
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
- Jumia Employee Taking Pleasure in Meeting e-Commerce Needs of Rural Dwellers April 22, 2021
- Over 4 million Investors’ Accounts Have Incomplete KYC Data—SEC April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria