By Adedapo Adesanya
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has concluded plans to inaugurate the Advisory Council and Body of Neutrals of the oil and gas industry’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Centre (ADRC) in Lagos.
Mr Paul Osu, Head, Public Affairs, DPR, made this known in a statement issued in Lagos.
Mr Osu said that the centre would be inaugurated on April 15, pointing out that the ADRC was one of the centres in the DPR National Oil and Gas Excellence Centre inaugurated by President Muhammadu Buhari recently.
According to him, the centre will offer arbitration, mediation and conciliation services for the industry.
“The centre will leverage industry technical experts, Alternative Dispute Resolution Practitioners and resources of the National Data Repository to provide fair and balanced resolutions of industry-related disputes from an informed position.
”The ADRC is structured to adequately resolve disputes in a manner consistent with regulatory and commercial interests of the industry.
“This will address suboptimal development of oil and gas assets associated with lingering disputes,” he said.
Mr Osu added that this would eliminate the attendant consequences of value erosion in terms of national resource growth, global competitiveness, investment attractiveness and investor’s profitability.
The Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) is a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources, DPR has the statutory responsibility of ensuring compliance with petroleum laws, regulations and guidelines in the Oil and Gas Industry.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- FG Launches System to Register Phones to Tackle Theft May 13, 2021
- Premier League Agrees £5bn TV Broadcast Deal Extension May 13, 2021
- Firm Unveils Insurance Cover for Tricycle Riders May 13, 2021
- Insecurity: Buhari Begs Nigerians for More Understanding May 13, 2021
- HP Extends Digital Partner Programme to Global Retailers May 13, 2021
- DMO, Investors Prepare for N150bn Bond Sale May 19 May 13, 2021
- Eid al-Fitr: Akande-Sadipe Tasks Muslims on Peace, Love May 13, 2021
- Companies Pay N392.8bn Income Tax to Government in Q1 2021 May 13, 2021
- Bitcoin Slides as Elon Musk’s Tesla Suspends Acceptance for Purchase May 13, 2021
- Brent Hits $69 Amidst Positive Economic, Demand Forecasts May 13, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria