By Investors Hub
European stocks have advanced on Friday as investors digest trade data from China and earnings news from JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo.
In economic news, a Eurostat report showed that Eurozone industrial output fell by less than expected in February.
While the German DAX Index has climbed by 0.7 percent, the French CAC 40 Index is up by 0.4 percent and the U.K.?s FTSE 100 Index is up by 0.2 percent.
Covestro has rallied after the Bayer spinoff said it is on a long-term and profitable growth track and remains well positioned and highly profitable.
Spanish bank Banco Santander has also moved higher after announcing an offer to buy all shares of Santander Mexico it doesn’t own.
UniCredit, Italy’s biggest bank, has also moved to the upside despite saying it is one of the banks accused of running a cartel in trading eurozone government bonds between 2007 and 2012.
On the other hand, shares of online trading platform Plus500 have slumped after the company reported a big drop in quarterly revenue.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
- Jumia Employee Taking Pleasure in Meeting e-Commerce Needs of Rural Dwellers April 22, 2021
- Over 4 million Investors’ Accounts Have Incomplete KYC Data—SEC April 22, 2021
- FBNQuest Merchant Bank Offers to Help SMEs Issue CPs, Bonds April 22, 2021
- Sparkle Nigeria Introduces SMS Alert Fees April 22, 2021
- Keystone Bank Teaches Nigerian Students Financial Literacy April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria