By Dipo Olowookere
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) will offer for sale fresh treasury bills to investors via primary market auction on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 (today).
Business Post reports that T-bills worth N128.24 billion will mature today, with an equal amount issued by the apex bank in 91-day, 182-day and 364-day instruments.
A breakdown of the planned exercise showed that N3.38 billion worth of the 91-day paper, N16.92 billion worth of the 182-day note and N107.94 billion worth of the 364-day instrument would be sold by the central bank.
At the last exercise conducted on October 31, 2018, the 91-day bill cleared at 10.98 percent, the 182-day bill cleared at 13.49 percent, while the 364-day bill cleared at 14.40 percent.
However, as a result of the continued pressure on yields from the frequent OMO auctions by the central bank, the stop rates of today’s exercise are anticipated to slightly rise.
According to a report released last week by FSDH Research, Also in the report, the rates during November’s PMA would likely increase to 11.30 percent for the 91-day note, 13.66 percent for the 182-day paper and 15.93 percent for the 364-day instrument.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Paxful Foresees Brighter Future for Crypto Market in Nigeria May 9, 2021
- Christianity, RCCG, Pastor Adeboye, Math and Legacy May 9, 2021
- Group Lauds Ikpeazu’s Infrastructural Stride May 9, 2021
- EFCC, Navy Join Forces to Tackle Oil Theft, Sea Piracy May 9, 2021
- NDLEA Busts Online Drug Trafficking Cartel in Abuja May 9, 2021
- SERAP Demands Probe of 316 Duplicated Projects in 2021 Budget May 9, 2021
- Akwa Ibom Urges FG to Revamp Fallow ALSCON May 9, 2021
- Barcelona, Juve, Real Madrid Insist on Super League May 9, 2021
- Friesland, NGX, Two Others Plunge NASD by 3.19% May 9, 2021
- Naira Appreciates at Black Market, I&E May 9, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria