By Modupe Gbadeyanka
Mr Paul Kokoricha has resigned as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Cornerstone Insurance Plc, the company has disclosed.
In a recent statement, the insurance firm said this has led to the appointment of Mr Segun Adebanji as a Non-Executive and the new Chairman of the Board.
In the statement, Cornerstone Insurance thanked Mr Kokoricha “for his service and wishes him the best in his future endeavours.”
The firm said its new Chairman has had over 30 years working experience in blue chip companies and expressed hopes that he “would make significant contribution to the company in his new role.”
Prior to joining ACA in January 2011, where he is currently an Executive Partner, Mr Adebanji was the Executive Vice Chairman of Alvac Company Limited.
He is a Fellow of both the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
His working experience includes UAC and Unilever Plc London and South Africa.
Mr Adebanji served as Financial Director of Nigerian Breweries and later Managing Director, Heineken Ghana Breweries and Namibia Breweries.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- 11 Plc (Mobil Oil) Finally Quits Stock Exchange May 8, 2021
- NGX Index Rises 0.21% as Investors Patronise Value Stocks May 8, 2021
- Fresh Optimism Lifts Oil Market into Positive Territory May 8, 2021
- Moody’s Fears First Bank Financial Health Could be at Risk May 8, 2021
- CSCS Fixes May 18 for 27th AGM in Lagos May 8, 2021
- Super League: UEFA Sanctions Manchester United, Others May 7, 2021
- Union Bank CEO Buys Additional Shares Amidst Acquisition Rumour May 7, 2021
- Ex-Minister Mama Taraba Dies in Egypt May 7, 2021
- Heritage Bank, RTEAN Unveil Insurance Scheme for Travellers May 7, 2021
- NGX Praises Transcorp Hotels Efforts to Boost Investor Confidence May 7, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria