By Modupe Gbadeyanka
Kwara State University (KWASU) in Malete has received the nod of the National Universities Commission (NUC) to offer a degree programme in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering.
This makes KWASU the first Nigerian university to do such course.
According to a statement issued on Monday, Vice Chancellor of the institution, Prof Abdulrasheed Na’allah, said the institution has formally submitted an invitation to NUC for accreditation, and assured that the university is fully ready for the exercise.
Mr Na’allah congratulated and commended all the students and staff of the school’s College of Engineering and Technology, particularly the Department of Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering for “their hard work and patience.
KWASU’s College of Engineering and Technology currently offers courses in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Food, Agric & Biological Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering.
Recall that the administration of Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed has completed the construction of an N800million Engineering complex for the university, which is part of the State government’s efforts to promote engineering education.
With the International Aviation College (IAC) already situated in Ilorin, Kwara State is fast becoming the aviation hub in the country.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Onne Customs Raises Revenue 69.4% to N38.9 billion in Q1 2021 April 22, 2021
- YouTube Launches Inaugural Africa Reading Challenge April 22, 2021
- Audiomack, MTN Develop Data Bundle for Music Streaming April 22, 2021
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
- Jumia Employee Taking Pleasure in Meeting e-Commerce Needs of Rural Dwellers April 22, 2021
- Over 4 million Investors’ Accounts Have Incomplete KYC Data—SEC April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria