By Modupe Gbadeyanka
A team from largest telecommunications company in the country, MTN Nigeria, is today visiting the University of Nigeria in Nsukka, Enugu State.
During the visit, the team of top executives led by the Chief Operating Officer (COO), Mr Muhammed Zia Siddiqui, will have a meeting with Vice Chancellor of the institution, Professor Benjamin Chukwuma Ozuma, and other key members of staff.
Thereafter, the team will hold talks with the Students’ Union Government (SUG) of the prestigious tertiary institution at the Prince Alexander Auditorium.
A similar visit was made in 2017 by MTN Nigeria to the University of Lagos, Akoka, where the COO pointed out the fully equipped e-library MTN Foundation, and that various students, were beneficiaries of the MTN Foundation’s Science and Technology Scholarship scheme but still the brand would work with the school’s leadership to support more developmental projects among other things.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- 11 Plc (Mobil Oil) Finally Quits Stock Exchange May 8, 2021
- NGX Index Rises 0.21% as Investors Patronise Value Stocks May 8, 2021
- Fresh Optimism Lifts Oil Market into Positive Territory May 8, 2021
- Moody’s Fears First Bank Financial Health Could be at Risk May 8, 2021
- CSCS Fixes May 18 for 27th AGM in Lagos May 8, 2021
- Super League: UEFA Sanctions Manchester United, Others May 7, 2021
- Union Bank CEO Buys Additional Shares Amidst Acquisition Rumour May 7, 2021
- Ex-Minister Mama Taraba Dies in Egypt May 7, 2021
- Heritage Bank, RTEAN Unveil Insurance Scheme for Travellers May 7, 2021
- NGX Praises Transcorp Hotels Efforts to Boost Investor Confidence May 7, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria