By Adedapo Adesanya
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Nigeria has announced new modalities for the collection of results and printed certificates by candidates from offices of the council in Nigeria.
The examination body, while informing candidates and the general public of the modalities, noted that the new system would only apply to private candidates, as school candidates are expected to channel their requests through their schools.
A statement signed by the Acting Head, Public Affairs, WAEC Nigeria, Mr Demianus Ojijeogu, said: “The new modalities are a clear departure from what obtained in the past, where it was mandatory for private candidates to collect their certificates or attestation of results from the WAEC office in the state where they sat the examination.
“With this new initiative, candidates can apply and collect their certificates or attestation of results (both school and private candidates) from any WAEC office of their choice in Nigeria.”
The regional exam body gave the steps to follow as thus:
Steps to Follow
1. For Attestation of Results, candidates are required to make their requests from any office of the Council and pay a non-refundable fee for the service;
2. For collection of certificates, candidates are to make their requests from any office of the Council and pay the prescribed fee;
3. Candidates must state clearly the preferred office of collection of the printed Attestation of Result or Certificate and would be required to pay for courier service for delivery to the chosen location;
4. Candidates contact details (Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address) must be provided at the point of request.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- FG Launches System to Register Phones to Tackle Theft May 13, 2021
- Premier League Agrees £5bn TV Broadcast Deal Extension May 13, 2021
- Firm Unveils Insurance Cover for Tricycle Riders May 13, 2021
- Insecurity: Buhari Begs Nigerians for More Understanding May 13, 2021
- HP Extends Digital Partner Programme to Global Retailers May 13, 2021
- DMO, Investors Prepare for N150bn Bond Sale May 19 May 13, 2021
- Eid al-Fitr: Akande-Sadipe Tasks Muslims on Peace, Love May 13, 2021
- Companies Pay N392.8bn Income Tax to Government in Q1 2021 May 13, 2021
- Bitcoin Slides as Elon Musk’s Tesla Suspends Acceptance for Purchase May 13, 2021
- Brent Hits $69 Amidst Positive Economic, Demand Forecasts May 13, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria