This year, the UBA Marketplace will be offering an offline shopping experience at the 2019 TEF Forum.
At the UBA Marketplace, hundreds of small business will be given the opportunity to exhibit and sell their products for free to thousands of visitors:
Below are the 10 reasons why you should at the event and not miss the 2019 edition of the UBA Marketplace, a place business minded people love to be.
- The event is for people of all ages.
- You get to meet and network with businesses from all over Africa
- Chilling with the Stars – Wizkid Niniola and DJ Cuppy
- Networking with trade leaders and SME’s in Africa
- Knowledge sessions and workshops with talented personalities.
- Exhibit your products to thousands of attendees
- Buy a large variety of products from Africa
- Lots of fun prized and giveaways
- Watch an exclusive viewing of Lion King
- Food and drinks available for all so what are you waiting for?
No matter what, it promises to be a thrilling experience.
more recommended stories
The Imperatives of Re-nominating Ibrahim Magu for Senate Confirmation
By Edwin Ekene Upon assumption of.
Top PR Measurement Moment in Nigeria 2019
The PR Measurement Moment in Nigeria,.
Christianity, Unanswered Prayers, Lessons, or Faith
By Nneka Okumazie Maybe the standard.
Concession is the way to go for National Arts Theatre
By Abdullahi Dambe More facts seem.
Christianity, Social Media, Indoctrination and Social Psychology
By Nneka Okumazie For lots of.
Nigerian Elections: A Democratic Deficit
By Omoshola Deji First Osun, then.
Why a Strong News Media is Vital for Africa’s Economic Growth
By Justin Smith Journalism and media.
Kogi and Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Elections: Foretelling the Outcome
By Omoshola Deji Democracy is earning.