This year, the UBA Marketplace will be offering an offline shopping experience at the 2019 TEF Forum.
At the UBA Marketplace, hundreds of small business will be given the opportunity to exhibit and sell their products for free to thousands of visitors:
Below are the 10 reasons why you should at the event and not miss the 2019 edition of the UBA Marketplace, a place business minded people love to be.
- The event is for people of all ages.
- You get to meet and network with businesses from all over Africa
- Chilling with the Stars – Wizkid Niniola and DJ Cuppy
- Networking with trade leaders and SME’s in Africa
- Knowledge sessions and workshops with talented personalities.
- Exhibit your products to thousands of attendees
- Buy a large variety of products from Africa
- Lots of fun prized and giveaways
- Watch an exclusive viewing of Lion King
- Food and drinks available for all so what are you waiting for?
No matter what, it promises to be a thrilling experience.
more recommended stories
e-Commerce and Shopping Culture in Emerging Post COVID Era
By Emmanuel Nwachukwu There’s no refuting.
Benefits of Fund Manager in Declining Fixed Income Yield Environment—FBNQuest
One of the major players in.
Criticism Highlights Russia’s Media Weakness in Africa
By Kester Kenn Klomegah In her.
Christianity, Atheism, Sam Harris, Scientific Evidence and Morality
By Nneka Okumazie There’s a chance.
SMEs: Understanding Risk
By Timi Olubiyi, Ph.D In many.
Galvanizing for Geometric Growth amid Global Trade War & Pandemic Part II: The Djibouti Experience
By Oremade Oyedeji Djibouti made headline.
Christianity, Communism, Socialism, Marxism & Ideologies of the Day
By Nneka Okumazie There’s knowledge. There’s.
Driving Growth Through Digital Economy
By Ayomide Oriade The outbreak of.