This year, the UBA Marketplace will be offering an offline shopping experience at the 2019 TEF Forum.
At the UBA Marketplace, hundreds of small business will be given the opportunity to exhibit and sell their products for free to thousands of visitors:
Below are the 10 reasons why you should at the event and not miss the 2019 edition of the UBA Marketplace, a place business minded people love to be.
- The event is for people of all ages.
- You get to meet and network with businesses from all over Africa
- Chilling with the Stars – Wizkid Niniola and DJ Cuppy
- Networking with trade leaders and SME’s in Africa
- Knowledge sessions and workshops with talented personalities.
- Exhibit your products to thousands of attendees
- Buy a large variety of products from Africa
- Lots of fun prized and giveaways
- Watch an exclusive viewing of Lion King
- Food and drinks available for all so what are you waiting for?
No matter what, it promises to be a thrilling experience.
more recommended stories
Beheaded Adamawa Pastor: CAN Got it Mixed up
By Femi Adesina It was very.
Economic Contribution of Churches to Nigeria, Africa
By Nneka Okumazie So, a church.
RCCG: Pastor Folu Adeboye, an Example of Marriage for Young Women
By Nneka Okumazie The enduring spouse.
The Politics of Amotekun Creation and Attempted Outlaw
By Omoshola Deji Security is the.
Should a Pastor be Friendly with Presidents, Politicians?
By Nneka Okumazie What makes friendship.
Much Ado About Challenges & Prospects of E-commerce Growth in Africa
By Austin Ayaosi Since the advent.
Nigerian Ecosystem of 4th Industrial Revolution & Craft of Working Institutions
By Oremade Oyedeji When Nigeria’s President,.
Ikpeazu and his Victories
By Okechukwu Keshi Ukegbu Success, indeed,.