By Modupe Gbadeyanka
Various reforms and initiatives in facilitating ease of doing business have been presented to investors and organised private sector by the Lagos State Physical Planning Permit Authority (LASPPPA).
General Manager of LASPPPA, Mr Funmi Osifuye made the presentation last Thursday at Radisson Hotel, Ikeja at an event organised by the Office of Overseas Affairs (Lagos Global) with the theme ‘Investment Round Table: Role of Aftercare Services in Investment Promotion.
The agency’s boss listed major policy reforms initiated by Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development and its agencies to include electronic submissions of applications via www.lagosepp.com.ng, Regularisation Policy, Provisional Planning Permit Policy, Soil Test Report and Premium Service amongst others.
Mr Osifuye added that advocacy and joint monitoring by LASPPPA and Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA), free Planning Information and Town Planning Advisory as well as Policy of Moratorium/Waiver on Penal Fees embarked upon between March 1 and December 31, 2018 had helped in ease of doing business in the state.
He, therefore, appealed to investors to play their roles by being informed and involved in the paradigm shift saying accomplishing the “ease of doing business” in Lagos State is a collective responsibility of all stakeholders.
The forum had in attendance Head of Service, Mr Hakeem Muri-Okunola, top state officials, representatives of Dangote Group, representatives of the Nigeria Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA), local and foreign investors as well as captains of industry.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- UK May Adopt Digital Currency April 19, 2021
- Leadway Assurance Seeks Cyber Insurance Acceptance April 19, 2021
- Explainer: The Controversy Around European Super League April 19, 2021
- Sub-Saharan Africa Must Embrace Data to Boost Growth—BCG April 19, 2021
- Experts to Discuss Tech, Digital Transformation at MSME Dialogue 3.0 April 19, 2021
- Ecobank Attracts Nigerians Abroad With Competitive Interest Rates April 19, 2021
- About Africa’s Overwhelming Dishonesty April 19, 2021
- 7 Top Financial Indicators You Should Monitor as a Business Owner April 19, 2021
- Arogundade Urges Companies to Emulate Rite Foods April 19, 2021
- Northern IPMAN Threatens Strike Over PEF Conflict April 19, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP