By Dipo Olowookere
One of the leading brewery companies in the country, Guinness Nigeria Plc, has lost one of the persons on its board of directors.
Mr Paul Gallagher, who used to be on the board of the brewery giant, has resigned as a non-executive director of the firm.
During his time on the board, Mr Gallagher contributed immensely to the growth of Guinness Nigeria, which was affirmed by the management.
No actual reason was given for the exit of Mr Gallagher, who was appointed to the board of the company last year.
A statement issued by Guinness Nigeria said the resignation was with effect from Tuesday, January 29, 2019.
“This is to notify the Nigerian Stock Exchange and general public that the Board of Directors of Guinness Nigeria Plc at its meeting held on Tuesday, 29 January 2019 accepted the resignation of Mr Paul Gallagher as a Non-Executive Director of Guinness Nigeria Plc with effect from 29 January 2019.
“Mr Gallagher will be leaving Diageo Plc after 25 years of meritorious service, as such tendered his resignation from the Board of Guinness Nigeria Plc,” the statement signed by Rotimi Odusola, the Company Secretary/Legal Director, said.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- CBN Extends Naira for Dollar Promo Deadline May 6, 2021
- Buhari Consoles Adeboye Over Son’s Death May 6, 2021
- Strengthening Fintech Ecosystem through Partnerships May 6, 2021
- Stanbic IBTC, LSETF Engage SMEs on Financial Planning May 6, 2021
- Nigeria’s Wheat Value Chain’s Growing Importance to Job Creation, Food Security May 6, 2021
- Bara, Old Oyo Empire Town, Under Threat—Archaeologist May 6, 2021
- FIRS to Debit Bank Accounts of Tax Defaulters May 6, 2021
- NCC, NIGCOMSAT Partner to Deploy 5G in Nigeria May 6, 2021
- UK Parliament Lauds AfDB COVID-19 Response Efforts May 6, 2021
- Bears Devour Unlisted Stocks by 0.27% Wednesday May 6, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria