By Adedapo Adesanya ‘
Leading FMCG company, Nestlé Nigeria Plc, has appointed Mr Wassim El Husseini as its new Managing Director (MD) effective next month.
Mr El Husseini’s appointment means he will take over from Mr Mauricio Alarcon, who has been appointed as the Market Head of Nestlé Central and West Africa Region, comprising 25 countries with head office in Ghana.
This disclosure was made in a statement issued on Wednesday by Corporate Communications and Public Affairs Manager, Nestlé Nigeria Plc, Mrs Victoria Uwadoka, who added that both appointments would take effect from September 1.
“Notwithstanding this new appointment, Alarcon will remain on the Board of Nestlé Nigeria Plc as a Non-Executive Director.
“The board expresses its appreciation of Alarcon’s outstanding achievements in all ramifications since he was appointed as the Managing Director of the Company in October 2016 and is pleased that the Company will continue to benefit from his experience.
“Mr Wassim El Husseini is currently the Country Manager and Sales Director of Nestlé Middle East & North Africa (MENA).
“El Husseini joined Nestlé Kuwait in 2002 as Channel Category Sales Development (CCSD) Manager for Coffee & Creamers. In 2015, he moved to Nestlé Middle East to lead the CCSD Unit.
“Appointed Sales Director of Nestlé Middle East in 2016, El Husseini positively contributed to the business from a functional and leadership perspective,” she said in the statement.
Mrs Uwadoka said further that Mr El Husseini “played an integral role in the creation of the new Middle East and North Africa region, comprising 16 countries, before his role was expanded to Country Manager and Sales Director in 2020.”
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- UK May Adopt Digital Currency April 19, 2021
- Leadway Assurance Seeks Cyber Insurance Acceptance April 19, 2021
- Explainer: The Controversy Around European Super League April 19, 2021
- Sub-Saharan Africa Must Embrace Data to Boost Growth—BCG April 19, 2021
- Experts to Discuss Tech, Digital Transformation at MSME Dialogue 3.0 April 19, 2021
- Ecobank Attracts Nigerians Abroad With Competitive Interest Rates April 19, 2021
- About Africa’s Overwhelming Dishonesty April 19, 2021
- 7 Top Financial Indicators You Should Monitor as a Business Owner April 19, 2021
- Arogundade Urges Companies to Emulate Rite Foods April 19, 2021
- Northern IPMAN Threatens Strike Over PEF Conflict April 19, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP