By Dipo Olowookere
Nearly three years of joining the fashion industry, fast-growing bourgeois fashion outfit, Aristocrat Clothing, has unveiled its own institute in Lagos.
The clothing line owned by journalist turned fashion designer, Mr Kayode Alfred, is fast-making a unique statement through its rare appurtenances of an assemblage of imported fabrics and materials to make good its products and services for quality and prompt delivery.
It was gathered that its training arm will offer diploma courses to its students and make them the best in the industry with many experienced tutors training them.
The Aristocrat Institute of Fashion Design will train intending and aspiring fashion designers a la the Aristocrat style and movement in the fashion world.
Already, the institute has started enrolling students for its two-year intensive theoretical and strictly practical diploma course in Fashion Design.
According Mr Alfred, “the fashion institute’s idea is our own little way of giving back to the society, and we are also using avenue to entrench and unify the Aristocrat brand in the volatile fashion business world, and it’s far above all about turning your love for fashion into a viable business.”
Aristocrat Clothing, if you must know, is versatile in the making of compact and durable shirts, casuals for men and women, Kaftan, snapback caps, and the traditional Yoruba Agbada outfit.
Since inception, the fashion outfit has steadily remained in the consciousness of those who love and enjoy exquisite fashion statements, and those that love to look good.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- UK May Adopt Digital Currency April 19, 2021
- Leadway Assurance Seeks Cyber Insurance Acceptance April 19, 2021
- Explainer: The Controversy Around European Super League April 19, 2021
- Sub-Saharan Africa Must Embrace Data to Boost Growth—BCG April 19, 2021
- Experts to Discuss Tech, Digital Transformation at MSME Dialogue 3.0 April 19, 2021
- Ecobank Attracts Nigerians Abroad With Competitive Interest Rates April 19, 2021
- About Africa’s Overwhelming Dishonesty April 19, 2021
- 7 Top Financial Indicators You Should Monitor as a Business Owner April 19, 2021
- Arogundade Urges Companies to Emulate Rite Foods April 19, 2021
- Northern IPMAN Threatens Strike Over PEF Conflict April 19, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP