By Dipo Olowookere
On Easter Sunday, one of Nigeria’s biggest comedy events, the AY Live, took place in Lagos and as usual, it was attended by dignitaries from all walks of life.
The show, which took place at the Eko Hotel & Suites, had a Blue Carpet hosted by Tobi Bakre and Linda Ejiofor and they engaged the guests on their excitements and expectations for the 2019 edition of the AY Live.
Governor-elect of Lagos, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu, was one of the persons who graced the occasion and he did not waste time to say how happy he was to be there.
Other personalities at the event yesterday were Ramsey Nouah; Lolo 1, Mike Ezuruonye, Warri Pikin and viral sensation, Success.
Here are faces at the show.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- CBN Extends Naira for Dollar Promo Deadline May 6, 2021
- Buhari Consoles Adeboye Over Son’s Death May 6, 2021
- Strengthening Fintech Ecosystem through Partnerships May 6, 2021
- Stanbic IBTC, LSETF Engage SMEs on Financial Planning May 6, 2021
- Nigeria’s Wheat Value Chain’s Growing Importance to Job Creation, Food Security May 6, 2021
- Bara, Old Oyo Empire Town, Under Threat—Archaeologist May 6, 2021
- FIRS to Debit Bank Accounts of Tax Defaulters May 6, 2021
- NCC, NIGCOMSAT Partner to Deploy 5G in Nigeria May 6, 2021
- UK Parliament Lauds AfDB COVID-19 Response Efforts May 6, 2021
- Bears Devour Unlisted Stocks by 0.27% Wednesday May 6, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria