YNaija.com, the internet newspaper for young Nigerians, has released the definitive list of the most influential people in media under 40.
The 2016 #YNaijaPowerList is a honour roll of the most powerful young Nigerians who have excelled in the media industry.
From the Guardian Newspapers Executive Director, Toke Ibru, to Pulse.ng’s Editor-in-Chief, Osagie Alonge, to the indisputable queen of blogging in Africa, Linda Ikeji, the list pulls together those who hold the levers in Nigeria’s media space.
The #YNaijaPowerList which launched on Monday, 1 August, 2016 with the release of its Entertainment and Technology shortlist will run through the week with Advocacy, Culture, Fashion & Style, Social Media, Politics and more on the roll call.
The #YNaijaPowerList is an annual showcase of those who have gone beyond their own careers and their own empires, to influence trends, leading on success, and driving people to action.
From savvy publishers to the ‘Bruce Lee of visuals’ – these are the most powerful in Nigeria’s media space.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- FG Launches System to Register Phones to Tackle Theft May 13, 2021
- Premier League Agrees £5bn TV Broadcast Deal Extension May 13, 2021
- Firm Unveils Insurance Cover for Tricycle Riders May 13, 2021
- Insecurity: Buhari Begs Nigerians for More Understanding May 13, 2021
- HP Extends Digital Partner Programme to Global Retailers May 13, 2021
- DMO, Investors Prepare for N150bn Bond Sale May 19 May 13, 2021
- Eid al-Fitr: Akande-Sadipe Tasks Muslims on Peace, Love May 13, 2021
- Companies Pay N392.8bn Income Tax to Government in Q1 2021 May 13, 2021
- Bitcoin Slides as Elon Musk’s Tesla Suspends Acceptance for Purchase May 13, 2021
- Brent Hits $69 Amidst Positive Economic, Demand Forecasts May 13, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria