Popular Nigerian actress, Toyin Aimakhu, has been billed to perform at the 2016 edition of Afro-Heritage Broadcasting and Entertainment Awards (AHBEA).
The movie star is expected to thrill guests at the awards ceremony, which enters its second edition this year.
The event will take place on Saturday, August 20, 2016, at Phoenix Hall in Houston Texas and several other stars have been invited to grace it.
Already, Ms Aimakhu is gearing up for the occasion and has promised not to disappoint her numerous fans expecting much from her.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- FG Launches System to Register Phones to Tackle Theft May 13, 2021
- Premier League Agrees £5bn TV Broadcast Deal Extension May 13, 2021
- Firm Unveils Insurance Cover for Tricycle Riders May 13, 2021
- Insecurity: Buhari Begs Nigerians for More Understanding May 13, 2021
- HP Extends Digital Partner Programme to Global Retailers May 13, 2021
- DMO, Investors Prepare for N150bn Bond Sale May 19 May 13, 2021
- Eid al-Fitr: Akande-Sadipe Tasks Muslims on Peace, Love May 13, 2021
- Companies Pay N392.8bn Income Tax to Government in Q1 2021 May 13, 2021
- Bitcoin Slides as Elon Musk’s Tesla Suspends Acceptance for Purchase May 13, 2021
- Brent Hits $69 Amidst Positive Economic, Demand Forecasts May 13, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria