By Dipo Olowookere
The third edition of RocketBull Schools Rugby Tournament on Thursday, June 21, 2018 took center stage at the Emotan College in Benin City, the capital of Edo State.
In the Primary Schools Tournament, Prison Staff Primary School defeated Iyogbe Primary School 10-0 to cart away the Shield.
Master Amobi Junior of Iyogbe Primary School however won the Most Valuable Player award, while Master Arebamen Kenneth scored 4 Tries to win the Top Try Scorers award.
The Girls Secondary Schools category saw a highly determined Idia Collage dethrone the host and former champions Emotan College by 10-5 in a thrilling final match.
Miss Osarieme Igodaro who captained the Idia Collage team was adjudged the Most Valuable female Player.
Meanwhile, Cup winners of Pit Bull Schools Tournament held in May; Asoro Grammar School returned to win the Boys Tournament and lift the prestigious trophy after defeating Prison Staff Secondary School 25-0.
Master Victor Arebamehen won the Most Valuable Players award while Master Lucky Abdul scored 9 Tries in the championship to win the Top Try Scorer award of the Tournament.
The One Day School’s Rugby Sevens Tournament was organised by one of the Coaches, Mr Emeka Matthew, of the Edo State “Get into Rugby” Program. a brain child of their Head Coach, Mr Ntiense Williams, that has been ongoing for about four years in Edo State.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Stock Investors Manage N2bn Gain as Results Dampen Spirits April 23, 2021
- Brent Climbs as Libyan Production Dips April 23, 2021
- Onne Customs Raises Revenue 69.4% to N38.9 billion in Q1 2021 April 22, 2021
- YouTube Launches Inaugural Africa Reading Challenge April 22, 2021
- Audiomack, MTN Develop Data Bundle for Music Streaming April 22, 2021
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria