By Modupe Gbadeyanka
A device aimed to significantly enhance home broadband experience of its customers has been unveiled by a top GSM network provider, Airtel Nigeria.
The device known as Airtel ODU (Outdoor Unit) Smartbox comes with an Outdoor Unit (ODU), an antenna for extended coverage, unmatched speed and significantly boosted network experience with a complimentary data of 240GB, which is valid for 60 days.
A statement from the telecommunication giant said customers who purchase the Airtel ODU Smartbox will also get 10GB bonus data for the first 6 months on subscription of N10,000 and above.
It further said customers who purchase the Airtel ODU Smartbox can also subscribe to the company’s Unlimited Ultra Plans, a wide range of home broadband offering designed to ensure customers do not run out of data while enjoying superior broadband connectivity to the Internet.
The telco stated that the launch of Airtel ODU Smartbox, which rides on its expansive and modernised 4G network, will further deepen broadband connectivity in homes and offices across the country, giving customers the freedom to do more as well as become more productive.
According to the Director of Home Broadband at Airtel Nigeria, Mr Godfrey Efeurhobo, the firm is constantly exploring innovative opportunities to ensure a seamless and pleasant experience for customers in its home broadband segment
“At Airtel, we are committed to offering best-in-class Internet experience for our customers and we are excited with the introduction of the Airtel ODU Smartbox as it goes the extra mile to ensure a flawless, seamless and robust Internet experience for telecoms consumers in Nigeria,” he said.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- 11 Plc (Mobil Oil) Finally Quits Stock Exchange May 8, 2021
- NGX Index Rises 0.21% as Investors Patronise Value Stocks May 8, 2021
- Fresh Optimism Lifts Oil Market into Positive Territory May 8, 2021
- Moody’s Fears First Bank Financial Health Could be at Risk May 8, 2021
- CSCS Fixes May 18 for 27th AGM in Lagos May 8, 2021
- Super League: UEFA Sanctions Manchester United, Others May 7, 2021
- Union Bank CEO Buys Additional Shares Amidst Acquisition Rumour May 7, 2021
- Ex-Minister Mama Taraba Dies in Egypt May 7, 2021
- Heritage Bank, RTEAN Unveil Insurance Scheme for Travellers May 7, 2021
- NGX Praises Transcorp Hotels Efforts to Boost Investor Confidence May 7, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria