By Modupe Gbadeyanka
The board of Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), the parent company of Ecobank, has successfully raised $200 syndicated credit facility.
According to a notice to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on Monday, leading independent pan-African banking group disclosed that the exercise was oversubscribed by $68.5 million.
Ecobank said in the notice that with with the fresh loan facility, it has now increased Deutsche Bank’s mandate as arranger from $150 million to $200 million.
“Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), the Lomé-based parent company of the Ecobank Group, announces today the successful close of a $200 million syndicated loan facility.
“The facility was oversubscribed at $268.5 million, with ETI increasing Deutsche Bank’s mandate as arranger from $150 million to $200 million.
“The facility supports ETI’s goal of maintaining a diversified funding base with strong market access.
“The loan will be due for repayment in November 2019,” the notice signed by Ecobank Group Chief Financial Officer, Mr Greg Davis, stated.
Ecobank currently boasts of branches in 36 African countries, offering full-service bank and providing wholesale, retail, investment and transaction banking services and products to governments, financial institutions, multinationals, international organizations, medium, small and micro businesses and individuals.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- CBN Extends Naira for Dollar Promo Deadline May 6, 2021
- Buhari Consoles Adeboye Over Son’s Death May 6, 2021
- Strengthening Fintech Ecosystem through Partnerships May 6, 2021
- Stanbic IBTC, LSETF Engage SMEs on Financial Planning May 6, 2021
- Nigeria’s Wheat Value Chain’s Growing Importance to Job Creation, Food Security May 6, 2021
- Bara, Old Oyo Empire Town, Under Threat—Archaeologist May 6, 2021
- FIRS to Debit Bank Accounts of Tax Defaulters May 6, 2021
- NCC, NIGCOMSAT Partner to Deploy 5G in Nigeria May 6, 2021
- UK Parliament Lauds AfDB COVID-19 Response Efforts May 6, 2021
- Bears Devour Unlisted Stocks by 0.27% Wednesday May 6, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria