By Modupe Gbadeyanka
One of Nigeria’s elite actors and television presenter, Ariyiike Owolagba popularly known as Ariyiike Dimples, has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Friska Herbal Teas.
The appointment of the TV girl was made by Friska Farms Limited, producers of Friska Herbal Teas, to reinforce the company’s aim to promote a sustainable and healthy lifestyle for everyone, with a vision to be the leading African organic lifestyle promoter by providing natural solutions that address wellness concerns globally.
Friska Farms Ltd is dedicated to promoting a sustainable and healthy lifestyle, not only through its production of herbal teas (wellness tea, anti-diabetic tea, blood pressure tea and weight loss tea) but also via constant public education on various healthy lifestyle approaches.
“As one of Africa’s top lifestyle brands, we are committed to providing a healthy lifestyle for everyone. We are excited to welcome Ariyiike Dimples into the Friska family as she embodies the core values of the brand.
“Our journey with Ariyiike officially began on the 1st of August 2020, and it is one we are overjoyed to be on. She brings our vision closer and draws it closer to reality through her dedication for healthy living, fitness, mental health and lifestyle,” the CEO of Friska Life, Mr Usman Imanah said.
In her response, Ariyiike Dimples expressed her utmost delight at the appointment, emphasising that her journey with the brand which has yielded desired results.
Earlier in the year, Ariyiike Dimples had purchased the brand’s weight loss tea and coupled with her daily health routines and diets, she testified to great results.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- 11 Plc (Mobil Oil) Finally Quits Stock Exchange May 8, 2021
- NGX Index Rises 0.21% as Investors Patronise Value Stocks May 8, 2021
- Fresh Optimism Lifts Oil Market into Positive Territory May 8, 2021
- Moody’s Fears First Bank Financial Health Could be at Risk May 8, 2021
- CSCS Fixes May 18 for 27th AGM in Lagos May 8, 2021
- Super League: UEFA Sanctions Manchester United, Others May 7, 2021
- Union Bank CEO Buys Additional Shares Amidst Acquisition Rumour May 7, 2021
- Ex-Minister Mama Taraba Dies in Egypt May 7, 2021
- Heritage Bank, RTEAN Unveil Insurance Scheme for Travellers May 7, 2021
- NGX Praises Transcorp Hotels Efforts to Boost Investor Confidence May 7, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria