By Modupe Gbadeyanka
The payment of customs duty has been made easier by Red Star Express Plc, one of Nigeria’s foremost logistics solutions providers.
The firm recently launched an online platform for this, which will provide a more convenient option for customers to make such payments as they look to clear their items at the ports.
The company’s Group Managing Director, Dr Sola Obabori, in a statement, also mentioned that the platform will also offer customers other benefits alongside its convenience.
“We understand that customers demand more in terms of transparency and accountability; especially when it concerns the payment of their customs duties for items brought into the country.
“Not only does this platform give them the convenience of paying online, but customers will also be able to view the complete breakdown of these charges as determined by the agencies involved at the ports,” he said.
“As always, Red Star Express Plc will continue to strive to meet and exceed the expectations of its customers. This development is just another step towards achieving that aim,” Mr Obabori added.
Red Star Express Plc is a Licensee of Federal Express (FedEx) Corporation, the world’s largest delivery solutions provider.
It has over 150 offices in Nigeria; with international offices in Niger Republic, Burkina Faso and the Benin Republic. Its network spans over 1,500 communities in Nigeria and 214 countries worldwide.
The firm is made up of four divisions and business units specializing in areas such as Express Delivery, Logistics, Freight, Outsourcing services, Supply Chain Management, E-Commerce Facilitation, Printing and Packaging, E-Archiving, as well as Agro Trade Logistics.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- FG Launches System to Register Phones to Tackle Theft May 13, 2021
- Premier League Agrees £5bn TV Broadcast Deal Extension May 13, 2021
- Firm Unveils Insurance Cover for Tricycle Riders May 13, 2021
- Insecurity: Buhari Begs Nigerians for More Understanding May 13, 2021
- HP Extends Digital Partner Programme to Global Retailers May 13, 2021
- DMO, Investors Prepare for N150bn Bond Sale May 19 May 13, 2021
- Eid al-Fitr: Akande-Sadipe Tasks Muslims on Peace, Love May 13, 2021
- Companies Pay N392.8bn Income Tax to Government in Q1 2021 May 13, 2021
- Bitcoin Slides as Elon Musk’s Tesla Suspends Acceptance for Purchase May 13, 2021
- Brent Hits $69 Amidst Positive Economic, Demand Forecasts May 13, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria