By Modupe Gbadeyanka
The board of Axa Mansard Insurance has fixed Wednesday, February 19, 2019 for a crucial meeting in Lagos.
One of the main issues to be discussed during the meeting is the approval of the financial results of the firm for the year ended December 31, 2018.
If the financial report is approved by the board, it would be forwarded to the sector’s regulator, the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM), for approval before it is released to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
A notice issued by the insurer yesterday disclosed that also at the gathering, the board will take a look at proposing the payment of dividend to shareholders of the company.
“Pursuant to the post-listing requirements of the Nigerian Stock Exchange for quoted companies, AXA Mansard Insurance Plc hereby informs the NSE, esteemed shareholders and stakeholders that the Board of Directors of AXA Mansard Insurance is scheduled to meet on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 to consider the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2018.
“Issues relating to Dividend, the hospital project and other agenda items may also be discussed at the meeting.
“Kindly note that we are required to forward the Audited Accounts to the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) for approval, prior to the release of the results on the floor of the NSE.
“We shall notify you of the decisions reached after the meeting,” the notice said.
Business Post reports that as a result of the board meeting for next month, Axa Mansard Insurance has declared a closed period, which will prohibit “directors and employees” of the firm from “dealing with AXA Mansard securities” until the release of the results.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Stock Investors Manage N2bn Gain as Results Dampen Spirits April 23, 2021
- Brent Climbs as Libyan Production Dips April 23, 2021
- Onne Customs Raises Revenue 69.4% to N38.9 billion in Q1 2021 April 22, 2021
- YouTube Launches Inaugural Africa Reading Challenge April 22, 2021
- Audiomack, MTN Develop Data Bundle for Music Streaming April 22, 2021
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria