By Modupe Gbadeyanka
The board of FBN Holdings Plc will on Thursday, April 25, 2019, hold a crucial meeting, the company has disclosed.
The main focus of the gathering is to look into the financial statements of the firm for the period ended March 31, 2019.
According to a statement issued by the financial powerhouse, the board of directors of FBN Holdings will use the occasion to approve the first quarter earnings of the firm.
“This is to inform the public and our stakeholders that the board of directors of FBN Holdings Plc will be meeting to consider the Q1 2019 Accounts, on Thursday, April 25, 2019,” the statement said.
As a result of this development, the board has announced the commencement of a closed period, prohibiting the trading of its shares on the NSE by some set of people.
“Consequently, there will be a closed period from Thursday, April 11, 2019, till 24 hours after the accounts are filed with the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), in line with rule 17.18 of Part 2 (Issuer’s Rules) of the NSE’s Rule Book (2015),” the firm stated.
Business Post reports that the restriction will affect directors of FBN Holdings and others who have sensitive information on the company, which might affect the price of its shares at the market.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Onne Customs Raises Revenue 69.4% to N38.9 billion in Q1 2021 April 22, 2021
- YouTube Launches Inaugural Africa Reading Challenge April 22, 2021
- Audiomack, MTN Develop Data Bundle for Music Streaming April 22, 2021
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
- Jumia Employee Taking Pleasure in Meeting e-Commerce Needs of Rural Dwellers April 22, 2021
- Over 4 million Investors’ Accounts Have Incomplete KYC Data—SEC April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria