By Dipo Olowookere
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured investors that his administration will continue to secure their lives and properties across the nation.
The President made this known during his nationwide broadcast to the nation in the early hours of Monday, August 21, 2017.
According to Mr Buhari, every Nigerians, no matter what, is free to do business in any part of the country without any hindrance.
“Every Nigerian has the right to live and pursue his business anywhere in Nigeria without let or hindrance,” the President said in his speech.
Mr Buhari gave this assurance as a result of different hate speeches by different groups in the country.
The number one citizen stressed that the country’s unity was “settled and not negotiable,” urging that issues concerning this should be channelled to the “National Assembly and the National Council of State”, which he said were “legitimate and appropriate bodies for national discourse.”
He charged security agencies not to let the successes achieved in the last 18 months be a sign to relax, saying terrorists and criminals must be fought and destroyed relentlessly so that Nigerians can live in peace and safety.
Mr Buhari said his administration will reinforce and reinvigorate the fight against elements of Boko Haram which are attempting a new series of attacks on soft targets; kidnappings, farmers versus herdsmen clashes; and ethnic violence fuelled by political mischief makers.
“We shall tackle them all,” he promised.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Stock Investors Manage N2bn Gain as Results Dampen Spirits April 23, 2021
- Brent Climbs as Libyan Production Dips April 23, 2021
- Onne Customs Raises Revenue 69.4% to N38.9 billion in Q1 2021 April 22, 2021
- YouTube Launches Inaugural Africa Reading Challenge April 22, 2021
- Audiomack, MTN Develop Data Bundle for Music Streaming April 22, 2021
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria