By Adedapo Adesanya
- PPPRA yet to set pump price for the Month of August
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), through its downstream subsidiary, Petroleum Products Marketing Company (PPMC), has fixed the ex-depot price of premium motor spirit (PMS), commonly known as petrol, at N138.62 per litre for the month of August.
This was disclosed by the subsidiary’s Sales Manager, Mr Mohammed Bello, in a memo signed on Tuesday, August 4, 2020, in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.
The ex-depot price is the price at which depot owners sell the commodity to retail outlets.
According to the NNPC subsidiary, the new price regime would come into effect from today, Wednesday, August 5.
The PPMC also put the ex-coastal price of the commodity, which is the price at which the product is sold to depot owners, at N113.70 per litre.
The ex-depot price for automotive gasoline oil (AGO), also known as diesel, was fixed at N160 per litre and N165 per litre, for depots in Lagos and Oghara, Delta State respectively.
It further fixed the ex-depot price for kerosene at N160 per litre.
This happened as the Petroleum Products Pricing for Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) was yet to release the monthly pricing modulation for petroleum products for August.
The pricing modulation determines the pump price that the products will be sold to motorists and other consumers of the commodity at fuelling stations across the country.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- 11 Plc (Mobil Oil) Finally Quits Stock Exchange May 8, 2021
- NGX Index Rises 0.21% as Investors Patronise Value Stocks May 8, 2021
- Fresh Optimism Lifts Oil Market into Positive Territory May 8, 2021
- Moody’s Fears First Bank Financial Health Could be at Risk May 8, 2021
- CSCS Fixes May 18 for 27th AGM in Lagos May 8, 2021
- Super League: UEFA Sanctions Manchester United, Others May 7, 2021
- Union Bank CEO Buys Additional Shares Amidst Acquisition Rumour May 7, 2021
- Ex-Minister Mama Taraba Dies in Egypt May 7, 2021
- Heritage Bank, RTEAN Unveil Insurance Scheme for Travellers May 7, 2021
- NGX Praises Transcorp Hotels Efforts to Boost Investor Confidence May 7, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria