By Dipo Olowookere
A delegation of the Institute of Public Analysts of Nigeria (IPAN) recently paid a courtesy visit to the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON).
The IPAN team was led by the Vice President, Mr Femi Oyediran, who commended the long existing collaboration between the institute and SON in areas of standards elaboration and capacity development.
He advocated for improvement in the relationship and pledged the institute’s commitment to assisting SON achieve its mandate.
Responding, the SON DG, Mr Osita Aboloma, welcomed the IPAN delegation and acknowledged the critical role of its members particularly in quality assurance of products.
Mr Aboloma proposed a joint committee of SON and IPAN to review the existing collaboration with a view to ensuring significant improvement in the overall interest of Nigeria and its people.
According to him, one of the initiatives of government to promote Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and ease of doing business is the synergy between SON and Bank of Industry (BoI) involving recommendation of MSMEs with certified products for consideration by the latter.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Onne Customs Raises Revenue 69.4% to N38.9 billion in Q1 2021 April 22, 2021
- YouTube Launches Inaugural Africa Reading Challenge April 22, 2021
- Audiomack, MTN Develop Data Bundle for Music Streaming April 22, 2021
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
- Jumia Employee Taking Pleasure in Meeting e-Commerce Needs of Rural Dwellers April 22, 2021
- Over 4 million Investors’ Accounts Have Incomplete KYC Data—SEC April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria