By Ahmed Rahma
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) has stated that potential candidates who want to register for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) must provide National Identity Number (NIN) at the point of registration.
The board also informed that UTME registration has commenced and that the examination is set for June 5, 2021.
In a statement issued on Wednesday in Bwari, FCT, by its Head of Public Affairs and Protocols, Dr Fabian Benjamin, it was disclosed that, “This (NIN) is mandatory for participation in the 2021 registration exercise.”
Mr Benjamin also noted that the UTME registration will take place in 700 centres across the country; stating that the list is available in all the state offices of JAMB and on its website at www.jamb.gov.ng.
“The approved schedule for registration and examination is that registration exercise will start on Thursday, April 8 and end on Saturday, May 15, 2021,” he further said in the statement.
“Candidates are also to note that the registration for Direct Entry applicants will run concurrently with that of UTME candidates.
“There will be no extension of time for the sale of the UTME or DE application documents.
“Mock examination will be held on Friday, April 30 for those who indicate interest and are registered before April 24.
“UTME will hold from Saturday, June 5 to Saturday, June 19, 2021,” he added.
The statement stressed that venues of the examination would be at any of the centres in the candidate’s chosen examination town.
It also added that the registration fee for the 2021 application documents remained N3, 500 and N500 for recommended Reading Text.
According to the statement, further information regarding the registration processes and requirements would be made available on JAMB’s official website and also advertised in the electronic and print media from April 5.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Stock Investors Manage N2bn Gain as Results Dampen Spirits April 23, 2021
- Brent Climbs as Libyan Production Dips April 23, 2021
- Onne Customs Raises Revenue 69.4% to N38.9 billion in Q1 2021 April 22, 2021
- YouTube Launches Inaugural Africa Reading Challenge April 22, 2021
- Audiomack, MTN Develop Data Bundle for Music Streaming April 22, 2021
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria