By Adeniyi Ogunfowoke
Deodorants are popular today because not only do they help you fight body odour, but also boost your morale. But, do you know a deodorant has several other benefits too? Jumia, the online store you can trust, shares some of these benefits.
This one is quite obvious. Deodorant has been used primarily for fragrance. It helps keep unwanted body odour at bay and ensures that you smell good throughout the day. Luckily, there are now deodorants for both sexes which you can buy online.
One of the main benefits of wearing deodorant is enhancing the mood. Deodorant helps lift your spirits. So, choose and wear a perfume as per the occasion so that you can get in the mood for it.
A good deodorant can boost your confidence and ensure that you get through the day without feeling conscious of your body odour. A dash of fragrance can work wonders for your personality.
Makes you attractive
The sense of smell is one of the most important of the five senses. Sometimes, you can simply get attracted to someone because of the way they smell. Deodorants are rich in pheromones and make you attractive.
There is no scientific evidence to ascertain the efficacy of perfume’s health-boosting properties. However, perfume helps enhance the mood, which can keep stress and other anxiety related issues away. You can use your favourite fragrance to beat your anxiety blues and lift your spirit.
Adeniyi Ogunfowoke is a PR Associate at Jumia Travel and Food
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Onne Customs Raises Revenue 69.4% to N38.9 billion in Q1 2021 April 22, 2021
- YouTube Launches Inaugural Africa Reading Challenge April 22, 2021
- Audiomack, MTN Develop Data Bundle for Music Streaming April 22, 2021
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
- Jumia Employee Taking Pleasure in Meeting e-Commerce Needs of Rural Dwellers April 22, 2021
- Over 4 million Investors’ Accounts Have Incomplete KYC Data—SEC April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria