By Dipo Olowookere
President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to return to Nigeria today, Saturday, August 19, 2017, the Presidency has confirmed.
A statement issued this morning by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, said Mr Buhari will arrive Nigeria later today.
The President left the shores of the country on May 7, 2017 for a medical attention in London, the United Kingdom and has spent over 100 days away.
After his return later in the day, “President Buhari is expected to speak to Nigerians in a broadcast by 7am on Monday, August 21, 2017.”
According to Mr Adesina, the President “thanks all Nigerians who have prayed ceaselessly for his recovery and well-being since the beginning of the health challenge.”
Since his absence from office, his Vice, Mr Yemi Osinbajo, has been acting as President.
Yesterday, respected man of God and leader of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, paid a visit to the President at the Abuja House in London, where he has been recuperating.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Stock Investors Manage N2bn Gain as Results Dampen Spirits April 23, 2021
- Brent Climbs as Libyan Production Dips April 23, 2021
- Onne Customs Raises Revenue 69.4% to N38.9 billion in Q1 2021 April 22, 2021
- YouTube Launches Inaugural Africa Reading Challenge April 22, 2021
- Audiomack, MTN Develop Data Bundle for Music Streaming April 22, 2021
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria