No fewer than 10,000 anxious voters are expected to receive the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), in Imo State, Mr Emeka Ihedioha, as he visits Oguta Local Government Area on Friday.
Confirming the development, Oguta-born Deputy Governorship candidate of the PDP in Imo State, Mr Gerald Irona, described the visit as a “triumphant entry” to the local government.
Mr Irona, who is also a former member of the House of Representatives representing Ohaji/Egbema/Oguta/Oru West Federal Constituency, expressed confidence that the PDP will coast to victory in the forthcoming elections.
“Yes! I can confirm to you that the campaign train of Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha will hit Oguta Local Government Area on Friday, February 1, 2019.
“The visit can best be likened to a triumphant entry, as Oguta LGA is PDP. You can be sure that no fewer than 10,000 persons will be on ground to receive the PDP delegation.
“Our incoming Governor, Ihedioha, is coming to interact with people of the LGA. He wants to discuss with our people on how best to make life more meaningful for the people. Oguta is PDP.
“We love Hon. Ihedioha. He is a listening leader. He is visionary. He is courageous and has capacity to implement the blueprint to take Imo to the promised land,” he said.
ighlights of the visit shall include: boundary reception, meeting with traditional rulers, town hall meeting at Oguta Civic Center, campaign rally at Trinity High School, Oguta, special traditional dances, among others.
It would be recalled that the choice of Mr Gerald Irona as the PDP deputy governorship candidate in Imo was greeted with excitement from many parts of the state, particularly, Orlu Senatorial zone of the state.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Onne Customs Raises Revenue 69.4% to N38.9 billion in Q1 2021 April 22, 2021
- YouTube Launches Inaugural Africa Reading Challenge April 22, 2021
- Audiomack, MTN Develop Data Bundle for Music Streaming April 22, 2021
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
- Jumia Employee Taking Pleasure in Meeting e-Commerce Needs of Rural Dwellers April 22, 2021
- Over 4 million Investors’ Accounts Have Incomplete KYC Data—SEC April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria