By Modupe Gbadeyanka
The Kano State Governor, Mr Abdullahi Ganduje, has commended the capital market community supporting his administration in the fight against COVID-19 with the donation of a brand new fully equipped ambulance.
While receiving the mobile medical facility recently, the Governor said the donation came at the time it was most needed by the state.
While inspecting the vehicle’s sophisticated facilities, Mr Ganduje promised that the State Task Force Against COVID-19 will make judicious use of the vehicle.
“This is a good time for the donation as the state is currently embarking on community sample collection aimed at getting more people tested for coronavirus,” he said.
The ambulance was presented to the state government by the Zonal Director of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in Kano, Mr Danladi Mohammad.
He presented the item to the Governor on behalf of the Capital Market Support Committee on COVID-19 (CMSCC).
According to Mr Mohammad, the gesture was to complement efforts of the state government in the war against the pandemic, which he said is being won already.
He expressed appreciation over the steps taken by the state government and prayed to Allah to bring an end to the pandemic.
The CMSCC was set up on Thursday, April 16, 2020, to coordinate the capital market community’s contribution to fighting the virus. The group has Mr Ariyo Olushekun as Chairman.
The committee has been working tirelessly to mobilise resources from market participants and other stakeholders to advance the cause of providing palliatives to those in need and medical equipment to designated hospitals and isolation centres.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- UK May Adopt Digital Currency April 19, 2021
- Leadway Assurance Seeks Cyber Insurance Acceptance April 19, 2021
- Explainer: The Controversy Around European Super League April 19, 2021
- Sub-Saharan Africa Must Embrace Data to Boost Growth—BCG April 19, 2021
- Experts to Discuss Tech, Digital Transformation at MSME Dialogue 3.0 April 19, 2021
- Ecobank Attracts Nigerians Abroad With Competitive Interest Rates April 19, 2021
- About Africa’s Overwhelming Dishonesty April 19, 2021
- 7 Top Financial Indicators You Should Monitor as a Business Owner April 19, 2021
- Arogundade Urges Companies to Emulate Rite Foods April 19, 2021
- Northern IPMAN Threatens Strike Over PEF Conflict April 19, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP