By Modupe Gbadeyanka
Mr Oshiokamele Aruna has been appointed as the first Managing Director of Tetra Pak West Africa, world’s leading processing and packaging solutions provider.
The appointment of Mr Aruna was confirmed in a statement issued by the company.
Speaking on this, Mr Aruna said, “My ambition is to reinforce Tetra Pak’s leadership in West Africa, and support our partners and customers in their respective projects.”
According to him, “West Africa has a great development potential and I’m glad to become more involved in my native region.”
Tawfiq Agoumi, Communications Director North & West Africa pointed out this appointment as “a reflection of Mr Aruna’s impeccable pedigree and competence, and confirms the strategic importance of the Nigerian market, one of the most dynamic in the Middle East and Africa region.”
Mr Aruna, a graduate of Chemical Engineering, is also a Chartered Accountant and has attended various courses in top management schools including IMD in Switzerland.
He has over 18 years’ work experience spanning various senior management roles including Tetra Pak West Africa, a company that he joined in 2005. His last position was Finance Director from 2011 until his recent appointment.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- UK May Adopt Digital Currency April 19, 2021
- Leadway Assurance Seeks Cyber Insurance Acceptance April 19, 2021
- Explainer: The Controversy Around European Super League April 19, 2021
- Sub-Saharan Africa Must Embrace Data to Boost Growth—BCG April 19, 2021
- Experts to Discuss Tech, Digital Transformation at MSME Dialogue 3.0 April 19, 2021
- Ecobank Attracts Nigerians Abroad With Competitive Interest Rates April 19, 2021
- About Africa’s Overwhelming Dishonesty April 19, 2021
- 7 Top Financial Indicators You Should Monitor as a Business Owner April 19, 2021
- Arogundade Urges Companies to Emulate Rite Foods April 19, 2021
- Northern IPMAN Threatens Strike Over PEF Conflict April 19, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP