By Modupe Gbadeyanka
Mrs Folakemi Fadahunsi has been appointed as a director and chief financial officer of UACN Property Development Company Plc.
A statement signed by the Company Secretary, Mrs Folake Kalaro, disclosed that the appointee is well experienced to handle her new positions.
Mrs Fadahunsi is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN). She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering Physics from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and a Masters of Business Administration from Manchester Business School, Manchester UK.
She started her career with Arthur Andersen (now KPMG Professional Services) where she worked as an External Auditor for four years.
She also worked in the Consumer Services Sector with companies such as Honeywell Group and GlaxoSmithKline.
Her most recent experience was with Pricewaterhousecoopers (PwC), where she worked for five years in the Advisory Finance and Accounting unit.
It was said that Mrs Fadahunsi’s experience cuts across Consumer Markets, Telecommunications and the Public sector.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- 11 Plc (Mobil Oil) Finally Quits Stock Exchange May 8, 2021
- NGX Index Rises 0.21% as Investors Patronise Value Stocks May 8, 2021
- Fresh Optimism Lifts Oil Market into Positive Territory May 8, 2021
- Moody’s Fears First Bank Financial Health Could be at Risk May 8, 2021
- CSCS Fixes May 18 for 27th AGM in Lagos May 8, 2021
- Super League: UEFA Sanctions Manchester United, Others May 7, 2021
- Union Bank CEO Buys Additional Shares Amidst Acquisition Rumour May 7, 2021
- Ex-Minister Mama Taraba Dies in Egypt May 7, 2021
- Heritage Bank, RTEAN Unveil Insurance Scheme for Travellers May 7, 2021
- NGX Praises Transcorp Hotels Efforts to Boost Investor Confidence May 7, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria