By Dipo Olowookere
The latest movie production from top Nigerian actress and producer, Elizabeth ‘Lizzy’ Anjorin titled Owo Naira Bet is to be released and marketed by award-winning films and music marketing company, Okiki Films & Music Production.
Owo Naira Bet was written and produced by Lizzy Anjorin, while Seun Olaiya directed the flick touted to be the most expensive movie production in the history of Yoruba movie production.
The movie featured stars in the industry like Saidi Balogun, Olaiya IGE, Jumoke George among other talented acts.
Owo Naira Bet, which roughly gulped N40 million, will be officially released to market shelves on Monday, November 5, 2018.
It centres on how people spend lavishly without making any investment for their future or for their children and the future.
Owo Naira Bet was premier last year in an event like a carnival at Ruby’s Event Centre, and was witnessed by dignitaries from all walks of life.
The marketer, Okiki Films and Music Productions, came into existence in 2006 as a full-fledged entertainment company with a mandate to engage in Music and Film Production; Marketing and Distribution; CD and DVD Production; Video coverage, editing and Artiste Management.
In recognition of its highly educating and entertaining movie and musical production works and its excellent distribution network and marketing strategy over the recent years, Okiki films and music productions has received over 20 local and international awards from Nigeria to the United States of America.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Badagry Deep Seaport Rancour: Commissioner Meets Host Communities May 9, 2021
- Nigeria’s VAT Collections for Q1 Rise 52.9% to N496.4bn May 9, 2021
- Paxful Foresees Brighter Future for Crypto Market in Nigeria May 9, 2021
- Christianity, RCCG, Pastor Adeboye, Math and Legacy May 9, 2021
- Group Lauds Ikpeazu’s Infrastructural Stride May 9, 2021
- EFCC, Navy Join Forces to Tackle Oil Theft, Sea Piracy May 9, 2021
- NDLEA Busts Online Drug Trafficking Cartel in Abuja May 9, 2021
- SERAP Demands Probe of 316 Duplicated Projects in 2021 Budget May 9, 2021
- Akwa Ibom Urges FG to Revamp Fallow ALSCON May 9, 2021
- Barcelona, Juve, Real Madrid Insist on Super League May 9, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria