By Adedapo Adesanya
With the ongoing pandemic affecting Rugby across the globe, the Nigeria Rugby Football Federation (NRFF) organized a leadership webinar session for Nigerian rugby players, the Black Stallions and its coaching staff to discuss the effect of the pandemic on the game and players.
This was disclosed in a statement by the NRFF over the weekend.
The webinar session was hosted by Mr Wilbur Kraak, a sport coaching lecturer at the Department of Sport Science, Stellenbosh University in South Africa.
Mr Kraak (PhD, sport Science) has published several books on the various elements within Rugby Union and has presented at several summits in the various topics within rugby, from coaching to performances to laws and its effects.
The session was to improve on the psychic of the players thereby bringing the players together to express their individual challenges as regards how the ongoing pandemic affected them in their respective countries of residence.
Mr Kraak specifically gave room for the players to speak on how the pandemic has affected them and their playing.
He also expressed his concern on how the players can project themselves into the future stating their long term strategic goals.
However, he also noted that the only way to move the game forward as it relates to the Nigerian Rugby despite the challenges of funding is to improve on school rugby games, clubs, Universities games as well as the national team.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- UK May Adopt Digital Currency April 19, 2021
- Leadway Assurance Seeks Cyber Insurance Acceptance April 19, 2021
- Explainer: The Controversy Around European Super League April 19, 2021
- Sub-Saharan Africa Must Embrace Data to Boost Growth—BCG April 19, 2021
- Experts to Discuss Tech, Digital Transformation at MSME Dialogue 3.0 April 19, 2021
- Ecobank Attracts Nigerians Abroad With Competitive Interest Rates April 19, 2021
- About Africa’s Overwhelming Dishonesty April 19, 2021
- 7 Top Financial Indicators You Should Monitor as a Business Owner April 19, 2021
- Arogundade Urges Companies to Emulate Rite Foods April 19, 2021
- Northern IPMAN Threatens Strike Over PEF Conflict April 19, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP