By Dipo Olowookere
Manchester United conformed on Saturday night that their former manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, underwent a surgery today.
The 76-year-old former United manager was first taken to Macclesfield district hospital this morning from his Cheshire man before being transferred to the Salford Royal Hospital.
In a statement issued on Saturday night, Manchester United said on its website and official Twitter handle that Sir Ferguson had a successful brain haemorrhage surgery at the hospital today and was responding well to treatment.
“Sir Alex Ferguson has undergone surgery today for a brain haemorrhage.
“The procedure has gone very well but he needs a period of intensive care to aid his recovery.
“His family request privacy in this matter. Everyone at Manchester United sends our very best wishes.
“We will keep Sir Alex and his loved ones in our thoughts during this time, and we are united in our wish to see him make a comfortable, speedy recovery,” the club said in the statement.
Earlier today, his son, Darren Ferguson, who is the coach of Doncaster, missed the club’s League One game against Wigan Athletic due to “family reasons.”
Doncaster even confirmed this in a statement, saying, “Darren Ferguson will not be at Saturday’s game due to family reasons.”
“Darren asks for privacy, and will provide an update through the club during the week,” the club said further.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- UK May Adopt Digital Currency April 19, 2021
- Leadway Assurance Seeks Cyber Insurance Acceptance April 19, 2021
- Explainer: The Controversy Around European Super League April 19, 2021
- Sub-Saharan Africa Must Embrace Data to Boost Growth—BCG April 19, 2021
- Experts to Discuss Tech, Digital Transformation at MSME Dialogue 3.0 April 19, 2021
- Ecobank Attracts Nigerians Abroad With Competitive Interest Rates April 19, 2021
- About Africa’s Overwhelming Dishonesty April 19, 2021
- 7 Top Financial Indicators You Should Monitor as a Business Owner April 19, 2021
- Arogundade Urges Companies to Emulate Rite Foods April 19, 2021
- Northern IPMAN Threatens Strike Over PEF Conflict April 19, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP