Melbet – one of the most competitive betting sites in Nigeria has decided to reward loyal customers with numerous prizes in the Bet and Win Promo.
Betting on sports is fun, exciting and pulsating, and winning is also fun and more rewarding.
Apart from playing to win on Melbet, you also stand the chance to win prizes including iPhone 12 Pro Max every month. Melbet app is not just a sports betting platform, but the sports betting platform that every football-loving Nigerian must-have.
By downloading the Melbet app, and placing bets within the month, you are able to win amazing prizes including iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, and AirPods.
For a chance to win, complete these easy steps:
- Download the Melbet app for Android (Click here to Download).
- Register or log in to the Melbet Nigeria website / Melbet App, after downloading.
- Place bets through the Melbet app, and place accumulator bets consisting of 3 or more events, each with odds of at least 1.5, with a minimum of 500 naira stake.
- For every bet, you’ll get one point. The more points you get, the higher your position on the leaderboard.
- Every month, the top 10 ranked players with the highest number of points are rewarded with prizes.
Melbet app download is within a minute, and you now have the best and fastest sport betting app in the palm of your hand and can now access your favourite games on the go and start winning all the way.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- FG Launches System to Register Phones to Tackle Theft May 13, 2021
- Premier League Agrees £5bn TV Broadcast Deal Extension May 13, 2021
- Firm Unveils Insurance Cover for Tricycle Riders May 13, 2021
- Insecurity: Buhari Begs Nigerians for More Understanding May 13, 2021
- HP Extends Digital Partner Programme to Global Retailers May 13, 2021
- DMO, Investors Prepare for N150bn Bond Sale May 19 May 13, 2021
- Eid al-Fitr: Akande-Sadipe Tasks Muslims on Peace, Love May 13, 2021
- Companies Pay N392.8bn Income Tax to Government in Q1 2021 May 13, 2021
- Bitcoin Slides as Elon Musk’s Tesla Suspends Acceptance for Purchase May 13, 2021
- Brent Hits $69 Amidst Positive Economic, Demand Forecasts May 13, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria