By Modupe Gbadeyanka
HempAmericana, researcher, developer, and wholesaler of industrial hemp products and imminent market share leader in the CBD oil market announced that it has signed two major strategic partnerships with companies in Maine and New York.
The Maine partnership will develop a unique CO2, supercritical, low temperature, super fluid oxygen extraction machine. The partnership will invest hundreds of thousands in the new one-of-a-kind extraction machine that will have a 200+ litre capacity.
The New York partnership will consist of 650 acres of land for growing hemp, with two acres already planted. The property also includes a 50,000 square foot facility in which HempAmericana will operate an onsite extraction lab.
“The CBD market is a $130 million market and growing fast, there currently is a tremendous backlog of demand as oppose to production.” states Company CEO, Salvador Rosillo. “We’re lowering our cost and increasing margins by shifting production from international to domestic. We plan on capturing a significant market share of the extraction business by scaling our extraction lab model to all 50 states and making them accessible to domestic and international companies. “
HempAmericana is currently in the rolling paper and CBD oil business using the brand name Weed Got Oil.
Search Rolling Thunders hemp papers on Youtube for a product demonstration of the Company’s papers.
The company now plans to become a leader in the CBD oil market by establishing a laboratory for the extraction and research of the oils contained in the hemp plant.
HempAmericana also researches, develops and sells products made of industrial hemp.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Onne Customs Raises Revenue 69.4% to N38.9 billion in Q1 2021 April 22, 2021
- YouTube Launches Inaugural Africa Reading Challenge April 22, 2021
- Audiomack, MTN Develop Data Bundle for Music Streaming April 22, 2021
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
- Jumia Employee Taking Pleasure in Meeting e-Commerce Needs of Rural Dwellers April 22, 2021
- Over 4 million Investors’ Accounts Have Incomplete KYC Data—SEC April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria