Nigerian fintech lending company, Renmoney has launched its mobile experience centres across Lagos. This is in line with its commitment to provide improved and more convenient lending and investment solutions for its customers.
Each experience centre is equipped to enable customers complete end-to-end transactions at their convenience. The centres will move across different locations in Lagos to cater to both small business owners and salary earners who need to access credit.
Iyayi Oludapo, Renmoney’s Head of Sales describes the launch of mobile experience centres as a result of the business’ focus on improving service delivery by moving closer to the people. “These mobile centres were built to provide easier access to people who need to reach us, without them having to travel too far,” she added.
According to Renmoney’s CEO, Oluwatobi Boshoro, innovation will continue to be a priority for Renmoney. Oluwatobi affirmed: “As a business, we are continually addressing barriers to financial inclusion in Nigeria and we will continue to find innovative ways to deliver the best service to our customers.”
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Onne Customs Raises Revenue 69.4% to N38.9 billion in Q1 2021 April 22, 2021
- YouTube Launches Inaugural Africa Reading Challenge April 22, 2021
- Audiomack, MTN Develop Data Bundle for Music Streaming April 22, 2021
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
- Jumia Employee Taking Pleasure in Meeting e-Commerce Needs of Rural Dwellers April 22, 2021
- Over 4 million Investors’ Accounts Have Incomplete KYC Data—SEC April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria