ATFX Broker | Comprehensive Review Compiled By Forex Specialists
In the ever-evolving landscape of Forex and CFD trading, selecting the right broker can be a daunting task. Today, our focus will be on a renowned player in the industry as we seek to answer a critical question: “ATFX broker review” – how does it hold up? This topic is crucial for optimizing trading conditions, safety, and overall trading experience.
Traders Union recently published a comprehensive ATFX broker review, unveiling several key insights about this broker’s offerings. This review discusses ATFX’s background, advantages, disadvantages, influential parameters, trading conditions, and commissions & fees.
What is ATFX broker?
According to Traders Union experts, ATFX is a Forex and CFD broker under the umbrella of AT Global Markets, a globally recognized investment holding company. ATFX operates under several international regulatory bodies, including the FCA (UK), CySEC (Cyprus), FSC (Mauritius), and FSA (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines). The broker extends advantageous trading conditions for both active traders and passive investors. Furthermore, the quality of ATFX’s services has been acknowledged by numerous accolades, including the “Fastest Growing Forex Broker in Europe” in 2017 and the “Best Forex CFD Broker” award from UK Forex Awards in 2018.
Advantages and disadvantages of ATFX
Traders Union experts have highlighted the following advantages and disadvantages of ATFX:
- Multiple Licenses from International Regulators: ATFX is a globally regulated entity, holding licenses from renowned international regulators, enhancing its reliability and trustworthiness.
- Attractive Trading Conditions for Professional Traders and Substantial Investors: With tailored trading conditions, ATFX caters effectively to the needs of professional traders and substantial investors, offering a conducive trading environment.
- Opportunities to Invest in PAMM Accounts and Copy Trades: ATFX allows its users to invest in PAMM accounts and utilize their proprietary platform for copy trading, adding to the diversity of its offerings.
- No Cent Accounts Available: The absence of cent accounts limits the options for novice traders to test and familiarize themselves with the platform and trading conditions without significant investment.
- High Minimum Deposit on Standard Accounts: The high minimum deposit on standard accounts may pose a barrier to entry for some traders, particularly beginners with limited capital.
- Bonuses Not Universally Available: Bonuses can incentivize trading activity; however, their non-universal availability might disappoint some traders seeking added value.
- Broader Market Spreads on Standard Accounts: The wider market spreads on standard accounts can inflate trading costs, especially for those engaging in high-frequency trading strategies.
- Limited Variety of Partnership Programs: The limited range of partnership programs may restrict opportunities for collaborative growth and additional income streams for traders.
Evaluation of the most influential parameters of ATFX
The Traders Union experts evaluated ATFX on several key parameters:
- User Satisfaction: 3.67/10
- Regulation and Safety: 3.96/10
- Commissions and Fees: 3.6/10
- Variety of Instruments: 3.38/10
- Brand Popularity: 3.54/10
- Customer Support Work: 3.9/10
- Education: 4.12/10
Trading conditions for ATFX users
Traders Union experts assert that ATFX’s trading conditions are particularly attractive for professionals and traders with a considerable equity volume. The minimum deposit is $250, a relatively high entry barrier for novice traders. Further, the lack of cent accounts impedes traders from testing the conditions with minimal investment. Standard account spreads range from 1-1.8 pips, a factor that may deter high-frequency strategy traders.
ATFX commissions & fees
Traders Union experts delved deep into ATFX’s trading conditions to reveal transparent and hidden fees. ATFX charges a spread. If the withdrawal amount to a debit/credit card or electronic wallet is less than USD/EUR 100, an additional USD/EUR 5 fee applies. No fee is charged on withdrawals over USD/EUR 1,000 for wire transfers.
In addition to the ATFX broker, Traders Union also reviewed the Mindful trader. To read an insightful and detailed review, visit the official website of Traders Union.
ATFX offers several advantages for traders, including regulatory backing, diversified trading conditions, and a robust platform. However, certain limitations may affect some traders, such as the lack of cent accounts and a high entry barrier. We encourage readers to visit the Traders Union’s official website and explore more.