By Dipo Olowookere
A meeting has been scheduled for tomorrow, Monday, February 27, 2017, by the Federal Government with those in the exportation of agricultural products in Nigeria.
The meeting, organised by the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, will be attended by the Minister in charge of the Ministry, Mr Audu Ogbeh.
According to information available to Business Post, the event commences by 9am and it will take place at Eko Hotels and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The theme of the occasion is Nigerian Agricultural Export Zero Reject Initiative: Stakeholders Interactive Session with Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development.
During the programme, issues concerning exportation of agricultural products would be discussed as well as ways to boost the country’s export business.
The Minister is also expected to let stakeholders know what the Federal Government has in plan to make the industry more attractive to Nigerians.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Stock Investors Manage N2bn Gain as Results Dampen Spirits April 23, 2021
- Brent Climbs as Libyan Production Dips April 23, 2021
- Onne Customs Raises Revenue 69.4% to N38.9 billion in Q1 2021 April 22, 2021
- YouTube Launches Inaugural Africa Reading Challenge April 22, 2021
- Audiomack, MTN Develop Data Bundle for Music Streaming April 22, 2021
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria