The same dress worn by different women never looks the same. Looking good in a beautiful dress goes beyond the piece of clothing itself.
There are foundations you must lay to accentuate your clothes without which an expensive dress might just look bland.
- Take good care of your skin, paying closer attention to the areas that speak volumes about you – face, feet and hands. No matter your complexion get your skin to glow. Take advantage of the West-African black soap, honey and avocado oil for your skin care regimen- this combo work wonders for the skin without doing any damage like many OTC products do.
- Know that your finger nails speak volumes! Don’t ignore your manicure and pedicure. Keep your nails perpetually clean and paint in clear polish but if you want more, polish in flattering colours.
- Choose your accessories carefully. Consider the colour of your clothes, time and type of occasion you are about to attend before choosing accessories.
- Don’t spare the heels! Walk tall and confidently in heels that matches your clothes only if you can help it. If you are one of those who are never comfortable in heels opt for nice wedges or flat shoes.
- Except you are very sure of your prowess with make-up, don’t use too much. Less they say is always more. If you can employ the service of a professional please do so but if not take your time in helping yourself. Make sure to use only shades suitable for your skin type and complexion. If you can’t get a hang of it and there’s no one around to help, chose nude (soft, almost bland) colours.
- Attitude is everything. Wear a smile, create a pleasant aura about you, raise your head and look up. Show some confidence!
This post is courtesy Fashion Designer Association of Nigeria (FADAN)
more recommended stories
Kiki Okewale Steals Spotlight in Bangkok
History was made at the just-concluded.
Ecobankmobile *326# Serenades Stars, Guests at AFRIMA Awards
Ecobankmobile *326# was the cynosure at.
Boomplay, Sony Music Expand Footprint in Africa
Boomplay’s vision to build the largest.
Accelerate Premieres 5 Short Films at African International Film Festival
The top five short films from.
Nollywood Stars, Stakeholders to Gather in Kano for 2019 BON Awards
By Dipo Olowookere Organisers of the.
9mobile Partners Lasmara to Fuse Art, Technology
By Adedapo Adesanya Nigeria’s top innovative.
Top Blogger Mr Porsche Begins Interior Decorations Business
By Modupe Gbadeyanka Celebrity Nigerian blogger,.
Kayode Alfred Joins ThisDay Newspaper
By Dipo Olowookere A notable society.