By Modupe Gbadeyanka
The promo cards microsite launched in October 2020 by Spotify for Artists has been expanded, a notice from the organisation has confirmed.
The promo card microsite allows creators to easily generate eye-catching shareable social media assets to share with their fans on social media, including graphics to promote an artist, their songs, their album, or when they’re added to some of Spotify’s most popular playlists.
With hundreds of thousands of cards having been downloaded and shared thus far, Spotify knows this is a popular tool for artists to connect further with their fans.
Spotify has now expanded the tool with some of the top requested features for artists when they reach milestones like when reaching the Top 50 of the Top Global Weekly Songs chart when they achieve a certain number of Spotify followers (1k, 5k, 10k, 25k, 50k, 100k, 500k, 1M, 2M, 5M, 10M, 20M, 25M, 50M, and 100M), as well as when they’re added to 30 new playlists including African Heat, Mood Booster and more global, flagship playlists.
A blog post from the firm stated that to make it easier for artist and label teams to coordinate around the creation of promo cards, a deep-linking has been added to the site.
“When you navigate the site, the URL will update, so you can send it to a collaborator to create their own card more easily without having to go through the search process.
“By adding the Spotify URL for the content you want to promote, deep links can help you skip a step. As a reminder — promo cards already provide deep-linking when you share the card.
“A custom URL is provided after you’ve created the card, that will redirect to the content you’re promoting on Spotify,” a part of the post explained.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- FG Launches System to Register Phones to Tackle Theft May 13, 2021
- Premier League Agrees £5bn TV Broadcast Deal Extension May 13, 2021
- Firm Unveils Insurance Cover for Tricycle Riders May 13, 2021
- Insecurity: Buhari Begs Nigerians for More Understanding May 13, 2021
- HP Extends Digital Partner Programme to Global Retailers May 13, 2021
- DMO, Investors Prepare for N150bn Bond Sale May 19 May 13, 2021
- Eid al-Fitr: Akande-Sadipe Tasks Muslims on Peace, Love May 13, 2021
- Companies Pay N392.8bn Income Tax to Government in Q1 2021 May 13, 2021
- Bitcoin Slides as Elon Musk’s Tesla Suspends Acceptance for Purchase May 13, 2021
- Brent Hits $69 Amidst Positive Economic, Demand Forecasts May 13, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria